It's just—

"I want to try."

After being quiet for a long time, Qin Yu Jue opened her mouth.

and nothing to do with anything.

Of all the options available now, this is indeed the best opportunity for her.

He Huai Qing didn't ask why: "Okay, I'll arrange it for you, the audition will be three days later, and it's up to you whether you can get it."

After hanging up the phone, Qin Yu Jue was desperate for a moment on the TV that was playing the advertisement, and then lowered her eyes, and searched for the words "Qing Yu case" on the video APP.

The movie starts playing.

Her sister was only seventeen years old, and her eyes were full of agility and smiles.

After becoming an actress, she would still sneak up Qin Yu Jue in junior high school when she was not so busy at work.

She would take her hand, walk through the streets, and then secretly buy her favorite snacks, and stuff a large bag of candy into her school bag before returning to work.

"It's really hard to act."

When Qin Jie Li spoke, she always had a gentle smile in her eyes, "But if it's something you like, you won't feel hard."

After coming back to her senses, the movie has reached the end.

On the screen, the character played by Qin Jie Li, wearing a red costume, asked, "Why can't you like me?"

In a word, it is a prophecy.

She had a lot of flowers and applause, but no one seemed to love her.

  ********

Soon it was time for the audition.

Now that the film industry is developing rapidly, most of them are played by traffic stars, and while paying huge salaries, they have greatly retreated from the filming and plot structure of the movie itself.

This drama is also Director Rong's work of intentions after being silent for many years, and he will definitely make people jaw-dropping when he puts down his words on Weibo.

"Qin Yu Jue, it's your turn."

After the name was shouted, it sparked a small heated discussion at the scene.

"The Qin Yu Jue who fell in love with Xie Yan Chi?"

Against the noisy discussions around him, Qin Yu Jue walked into the scene.

For such a long time, she has not appeared in front of people for a long time, even if there has been a lot of excitement about her on Weibo recently, but except for the blurry footage taken by several reporters when they were blocked, there has been no recent interview and big picture.

It wasn't until she appeared in front of people now that she suddenly quieted down for a moment, and then thought to herself, no wonder Xie Yan Chi would do this for her.

Very aggressive, a look that people can't forget. Even if it is just a daily light makeup, it is particularly delicate and beautiful on this face, just casually raising an eye, but it still looks attractive.

Just standing so casually, with a demonic aura all over her body.

Someone attached to Director Rong's ear and said, "Qin Jie Li's sister."

This sentence finally made Director Rong, who had been making annotations at the desk just now, and was indifferent to the surrounding discussions, raised his head.