"Oh ,just call me Eomma"
She waves off , squeezing his biceps and makes a noise of approval "You indeed are a gym trainer,look at those hard muscles"

"You are still suspicious"
Seokjin deadpans,stepping besides Namjoon.

He doesn't know what else to do to prove that he is dating Namjoon.

For starters ,he closes his hand around Namjoon's arm, grabbing the Alpha's attention "Tell Eomma that it wasn't me who kept you away from them all this time"

He attempts to bat his lashes cutely , amusing Namjoon

The Alpha kisses his forehead,well aware of Seokjin's mother noting their every move .He brushes his lips against Seokjin's earlobe , pretending to kiss as he whispers "You are too stiff"

Seokjin instantly relaxes his shoulders and smiles softly,accepting a kiss to his lips "Yes ,babe.It's all on me"

He turns to Mrs.Kim who was staring at them with sparkling eyes "Sorry ,Eomma"

"Oh ,dont be .I can understand how hectic it can be at times"
She has a teasing smirk on her face as she glances around the room "That is why ,I had choose this suite for you two"

Ofcourse,it was his Mom.

Great ,now Seokjin can't even ask for a replacement!

Still he tries "Eomma, it's Jimin and Yoongi getting married.Why did you alloted us to this room ? Don't you think they would appreciate this more than us ?"

His mother gives him a deadly look "They should be glad I am even letting them share one room before their wedding"

She scoffs "What's with today's generation, can't even stay away from each other for few days .Anyways ,I have already arranged two beds for them to maintain some integrity before marriage "

Seokjin so badly wanted to point out that it would barely make any difference.They can easily ditch the other bed to sleep in same .

But he keeps his mouth shut for his poor brother's sake

"So how does it makes sense for us to have this ?"

His mother completely ignores him and turns to Namjoon,patting his arm "He speaks sense most of the times ,it must be the jetlag"

Seokjin's jaw drops in offense and then he wishes the floor to swallow him when his mother leans close and whispers (not really . Seokjin could hear everything crystal clear)
"The condoms are in the drawer by the way"

His face burns and he tries not to meet Namjoon's gaze.His mother was going to scare Namjoon away !

She pulls away to wink "We are not too religious but we still have few beliefs.Vows before babies"

"Oh my god,Eomma !"
Seokjin drags his mother away from Namjoon "You can't say that to him in the first meet itself! "

"Why not ? Besides we are going to meet often now , right Namjoon?"

Namjoon nods , because even if he was baffled by the situation,it wasn't like he could say no.

"See! You got yourself a very good Man , Seokjin-ah.I am so happy for you"

Seokjin holds back an eyeroll .If he just announces to get back with Siwon ,he will hear the exact same words

"We will see you at the dinner table"
He ushers his mother away despite her protests.

"I can see why you were worried"
Namjoon says once Seokjin closes the door

"No kidding.They are just too invested in my love life,I can barely live with the guilt of breaking their hearts"
Seokjin drags his feets across the room "And now she is in love with you"