Her Dom His Sub Part-2 (BDSM, Husband X Wife)

Start from the beginning

And when I least expect it, he enters me. The pleasure is too much so I moan into his ears and listening to me moan his name drives him crazy. He begins thrusting into me. Watching all the women flock around him had me a bit jealous, but when he loses himself in me like this, I'm assured that he only wants me.

I find his mouth and kiss him again.

I'm flushed again the tyles and the metal handcuffs in my hands make a clanking noise every time he thrusts into me. It's one of the hottest things he does.

One of his hands leaves my ass and reaches between us to play with my clit, as soon as the cold metal rings in his fingers touch my clit, I know I'm pretty close to my climax. The cold metal rubs against my most intimate part and I contract against him and finally cum.

He keeps thrusting into me like an animal in heat. His thrusts are strong hard and deep. My climax makes it easier for him to slide in and out of me and a few moments later is nutting in me too. He throws his head backwards closing his eyes and calling out my name. I kiss his neck and his chest.

We stay in the same position to calm down a bit and when we are back to normal, he releases me and we wash up.

Not as his wife, but as his sub what I wear to bed is always his choice. Tonight, however, he thinks it would be best if is slept naked. I obey him and get under the covers wearing nothing.

He stands at the foot of our bed with a towel wrapped around his waist. My almost naked husband is a sight to behold. His broad chest, chisel abs, and the v that disappears into his towel are fucking sexy to look at.

He turns around and digs something in a nearby drawer. He comes back with a few rings and just looking at the metal objects makes my pussy clench. Nick is big don't get me wrong but with he puts on these four metal rings around his dick, his grith increases and he stretches me even more. It feels like his dick is ripping me apart, but when he moves, fuck! It's pure ecstasy.

The budge underneath the towel is evident and I rub my things together in anticipation. He discards the towel and his dick stands up pointing straight towards me. He puts all four rings. The biggest one goes around his base and the rest encircles his cock perfectly.

I know the cold metal is just as pleasurable for him as it is for me.

When he is done putting them on. He climbs on top of the bed and moves towards me on all fours. Just watching the muscles in his back turns me on.

The moment he is on top of me, he pulls down the comforter and exposes my tits. He hooks his pinkie finger in one of my nipple rings and pulls, forcing a moan out of my lips.

I know he enjoys torturing me, his hands move under the comforter, parting my legs. He finds my clit. I'm soaked and he smirks when he touches me.

Suddenly something pinches on my clit and I know he has put a nipple clamp on my clit.

It's painful, but I get more wet. I try to remove it, but he swats my hand.

"If you touch your clit, I will have to tie your hands again and blindfold you." He whispers into my ears.

I know better than to provoke him. He pulls down the comforter off me and now I'm naked under him. The room is cool due to the AC and I shiver. He kicks my thigh apart with his knees and settles into me.

"You want me to put you on all fours?" he asks looking down at me, and I shake my head.

If I am on all fours in front of him, he's taking my ass not my pussy.

I spread my legs to touch his neck, silently inviting him into me. I know he will never hurt me, but to be honest I am a little scared of Nick in bed and it turns me on.

He dips his head and sucks my nipple taking the ring in between his teeth and pulling hard.

"Ahhh...Nick..." I moan out loud and he licks my nipple. I know it's going to be red in the morning. His dick is once again grazing my entrance and when its head hits the nipple clamp on my clit I moan again.

It's painful but also amazing.

He moves his dick around the clamp some more, to make me moan and whimper in his arms and just when I'm so lost in pleasure, he enters me.

He reaches my hilt and I scream his name.

He grunts and pushes into me some more. Then he pulls back a few inches and thrusts back again.

With each thrust my tits bounce and when the base of his cock hits the clamp down there and I moan.

Hearing me scream moan or cry in bed is Nick's favorite thing. So, I never hold back. He speeds up, his warm dick and the cold metal around it feels amazing in my cunt and every time he bends to lick my nipples, I try my best to hold him down to my boob.

One of his hands moves from beside my head to the headboard and he fastens his pace even more.

The pain from my clit, his thrusting, and his teeth on my breast makes me cum. But I know he will take some time to reach his end.

He keeps thrusting, the headboard creeks softly and I hold onto his back, leaving light scratch marks on it.

He closes his eyes and kisses me, I reach down and grab his balls, and the moment I squeeze them he grows more erect in me. I know he's close.

But suddenly he pushes me flat in the bed, pulls out of me, sits on my stomach, and thrusts his cock into my throat before emptying himself on my mouth.

One of his hands is on the headboard and the other is behind my neck angling my mouth to take every last drop of him.

Once he is done cuming he pulls out leaving a wet trail of cum and spit on my neck, chest, and stomach.

He falls beside me and buries his face into the pillow.

I lightly brush the back of his neck and he turns around capturing his lips with mine.

"You're a fucking amazing wife you know." He says and I kiss him back smiling.

May or May not continue...

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!