Shut your eyes and count to 10

A few hours later, Liz and Yujin were nearly finished with their work, which was drafting blueprints for the Spider-Women's new suits and the ideas for their functionality.

Giselle was in awe of Liz's smartass, a little uneased. It was crazy to witness just how smart Liz truly was.

Meanwhile, Giselle and Winter remained sprawled on the couch, albeit in different states. Winter was drifting into a half-asleep state, while Giselle grappled with a stupid pink sticky note.

Okay, maybe there's a better word than "stupid," though the note continued to haunt Giselle nonetheless. Its frankly a simple task—look up the accounts and follow them.

But this girl was anything but ordinary. No, she had a way of making Giselle's heart race like crazy.

Giselle let out a sigh, neatly folding the sticky note and slipping it into her pocket.

"Hold on, what do you think you're doing?" Liz interjected, fixing Giselle with a stern gaze.

Confusion flickered across Giselle's face. "What do you mean?" she asks.

"I didn't have Ningning write down her info for you to ignore it. Especially for hours," Liz retorted, her hands on her hips as she stared Giselle down. With a deadpan expression, she added, "You take that sticky note out of your pocket and follow her."

With an eye roll, Giselle retrieved the post-it note from her pocket, a small smile tugging at her lips as she glanced at it once more. She huffed and pulled out her phone, opening Instagram and typing in the username.

 She huffed and pulled out her phone, opening Instagram and typing in the username

Giselle's jaw (and pants) dropped. She had always liked Ningning, but this?

She's perfect.

And when did Ningning start riding a motorcycle?

Taking a deep breath, Giselle hesitated for a moment before finally, very slowly, her finger hovered over the follow button. With a swift motion, she pressed it, sending the follow request in an instant. In an instant her phone was out of her hand and laid on the floor with a loud thud.

Across the room.

"Holy shit, what the fuck did the phone do to you?" Yujin exclaimed, her expression a mix of shock and confusion as she gazed at Giselle.

"She finally followed Ningning after all these years," Liz chimed in, the word 'years' emphasized with a hint of sarcasm. "give her a break, and maybe get her a new phone too," she added under her breath.

Giselle finally snapped out of her daze, realizing that she had literally flung her phone across the room. With a groan, she rose from the couch and shot a web at her phone, swiftly bringing it back into her hand.

"I fucking love these powers," Giselle whispered to herself, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She settled back onto the couch and inspected her phone for any damage. To her surprise, it had withstood the impact relatively well, with only a few cracks marring the screen. She sighed in relief and proceeded to unlock her phone.