I know, i feel like I'm a different person

( continuing chap 1 )

As the trio gathered on the rooftop. The sun began its rise in to the morning sky, casting a sunny and warm sky over the city, Giselle, Minjeong, and Liz stood atop the dormitory rooftop, their nerves bursting through the seems.

Giselle adjusted the mask covering her face. Both she and Minjeong looked ready to start a robbery, maybe even on Liz. Though they both would never do that.

Probably.

The fabric of the mask felt rough and foreign against her skin. She stole a glance at Minjeong, whose eyes sparkled with a mix of determination and wariness. Liz looked between them with a reassuring smile.

"Okay, so what exactly are we going to do?" Minjeong asked, turning her head to Liz.

Liz shrugged. "Honestly, i dont know. But Yujin seemed pretty confident we'd figure it out." She scratched her head awkwardly, a crooked little smile forming on her face.

Giselle sighed inwardly face palming, feeling the weight of the incompetence out of the three of them.

'Seriously? How did I get stuck with them?'

Liz's after a bit of thinking, suggests to start with their webs. The suggestion sounded reasonable enough, but executing it was proving to be more challenging than anticipated. Giselle watched as Minjeong nodded fervently in agreement, her own excitement shining through.

"Yeah, no problem. We got this." Minjeong affirmed, her confidence through the roof. She turns to Giselle with an expectant look.

"What?" Giselle asked, feeling awkward with the stare.

"Well you did it, i'll just copy you." Minjeong replied, unfazed by Giselle awkwardness.

Giselle took a deep breath, trying to push aside her nerves. She closes her eyes, focusing on the sensation of the spider DNA coursing through her veins. With a swift movement, she flicked her wrist, expecting to see the familiar web shoot out.

But to her dismay, nothing shoots out.

Giselle lifts her head to turn to the other two, Minjeong tilts her head bewildered while Liz ponders.

"Maybe do a pose? Like the peace sign, or rockstar hand thingy" The blonde suggests, posing her hands as a demonstration. Giselle nods, getting ready to try again.

"Yeah, i'm fucking tomboy, uh-uh-uh-uh"

"Minjeong, shut the fuck up"

Giselle laughs, unable to contain her amusment. She refocused her attention, feeling on the power through her veins once again. She adopted a hand pose and flicked her wrist in a swift movement. And there it was, the thin strand of web being shot out, landing on the rooftop wall with a small thwip.

"Holy shit, it worked!" Giselle exclaimed, her eyes sparkled with joy.

Minjeong's eyes gleamed with admiration as she watched Giselle shoot out a web. With a wide grin, Minjeong held out her own hand and mimics Giselle's motion. To her delight, a strand of webbing shot out from her wrist as well.

"That's so cool!" Minjeong exclaims, her excitement resembling that of a kid, which brings a grin to Giselle's face under her mask.

"What should we try next?" Minjeong's eyes are wide with excitement as she looks up.

Liz takes a quick minute to think, coming up with an idea. "Strength, or how your senses have changed?"

"That could work," Giselle nods in agreement.