Jungkook: okay okay now go let me take your pictures.

Y/n's pics

Y/n's pics

Y/n: now give me the camera I will click your pics.

Jungkook: do you know how to use   this camera to click photos?

Y/n: I know now give me.

He handed me the camera.

(Imagine the man is jungkook) Jungkook pics

Jungkook pics

Then he comes to me and i give him his camera back.

Jungkook: you really know how to click photos.

Then we both went to were every one is present.

In-yeop is still taking Kai oppa photos then he saw me.

In-yeop: y/n save me!

Y/n: oh come on, jungkook you know what someone was saying to someone you are being rude.

In-yeop: I am regretting it.

Jungkook: what happen hyung?

In-yeop: jungkook save me from Kai hyung, I have clicked almost 100 pics of him but he is saying one more again and again.

Y/n: I have already warn you.

Namjoon:  everyone let's go now, it's our turn now.

In-yeop: thank God!(sigh)

In-yeop handed the camera to Kai.

Kai:thankyou.

In-yeop: namjoon hyung thank you.

Namjoon:thank-you?why?

In-yeop: for calling us.

I can see he is confused.

I was looking around and then i found jin oppa sneaking out silently.

Y/n: twinny.

Jungkook: yes twinny what happen?

Y/n: look there. (pointing at jin)

Jungkook: what he is doing?

Y/n: I don't know.

After 2 second

I look at jungkook and he look at me and we both said in union.

Y/n and jungkook: JIN OPPA/HYUNG IS SNEAKING OUT!

everyone turn to us and then to jin oppa.

Jhope: hyung you are a cheater!

Jin:i am not a cheater!

Soobin: then where were are you going?

Jin: a-am n-not go-ing anywhere it-its just I am sear-searching my lu-lucky coin.

Yeonjun: it's not like you will die without your lucky coin.

Author pov

Flashback
On the way to London eye

Everyone is sitting inside the limo Yeonjun,jhope and Jin are scared of Ferris wheels but thing is that yeonjun and jhope both have search about  London eye on their phones and after knowing about it they both are really very scared so they both were sitting silently looking outside the window thinking of a way to not ride on London eye besides him doesn't even no what is London eye, all he think is that London eye is a statue type thing even y/n explain about it but he was not paying attention on it.

Yeonjun: SHIT! driver stop the car now! (driver stops the car)

Taehyun:what happen hyung, are you okay?

Yeonjun: SHIT!  I forgot my lucky ring at hotel without that ring I never travel, sorry guys I can't come with you, I will take taxi to hotel.

Taehyung: hyung without you we are also not going anywhere. (pout)

Yeonjun: taehyung please try to understand without that ring I can't travel anywhere,because of me you all don't ruin your plans later I will feel guilty for ruining your plan.

Jin: yeonjun you don't have to go anywhere you know.

Yeonjun: why!( Shouts)

Everyone looks at him

Yeonjun: I mean how Hyung?

Jin: you know I am very luckiest person in this world even one time  a poor girl was really sick and was laying on the floor Unconscious or may be about to die. and when I touch her forehead she opens her eyes and smiled at me and said you are the luckiest person in this world, even a sick person will get better after meeting you, and it's not like that you will die without your lucky ring.

Namjoon: well the last sentence was right.

Soobin: driver you start the car.

After 5 minutes

Jhope: jungkook! (he was about to say something to him but suddenly he put his both hands on the opposite sides of his head and close his eyes.)

Beomgyu: jhope hyung what happen?

Jhope: I don't know why suddenly I started to feel sick.

Jin: then we should go to hospital.

Jhope:(after hearing about hospital he got in trouble) no no it's okay after sometimes it will be okay it's just a small headache I will sleep here for sometimes.

Jin: are you sure na that you will be okay after sometimes otherwise we will go to hospital now.

Jhope: no no I am sure I will be okay.

End of flashback

Jin: (glaring yeonjun and everyone strats laughing)

Jimin: just accept it already thing that you are scared of this giant Ferris wheel.

Jin: I am not scared of anything and this Ferris wheel (scoff) it's nothing infront of my braveness.