•part - 14• (1/2)

After 2 days
Jiya pov

Two days before jungkook propose me and i said yes because I also have feelings for him, and I know he is good and After all rosè he's eonnie brother, and yeah yesterday I told about jungkook to jimin oppa and he said I know jungkook like you for the very first, firstly I was shocked but, I shrugged it off and yeah jimin oppa told rosè eonnie that I and jungkook are in relationship and she also don't have problem. And I also told yn about my relationship.
Right now I'm laid in coach and scrolling my phone. I was watching reels until I saw today's date and I realized After 2 days Yn birthday is coming, I was thinking what should I do, something popped in my mind and I call jungkook.

On call

Jiya
Hello kookie

Kookie 😘
Hyy, baby

Jiya
What are you doing right now?

Kookie 😘
Nothing babe, just working.

Jiya
Ohh, I see

Kookie 😘
What's wrong, you want to say something?

Jiya
Yeah, today you, taehyung come to my home, I want to tell something.

Kookie 😘
Okay love, Me and taehyung come at 6pm okay.

Jiya
Okay, bye

Kookie 😘
Bye, love you ❤️

Jiya
Love you too 😊

Call ended

I cutted the call and message Yeonjun, eunwoo that Come my home at 6pm they agreed, also I told rosè eonnie and she told me that I'll tell jimin about this.

*AT 6PM*
author pov

Jiya, jimin and rosè sitting in coach.

Jimin: jiya, what do you want to say? *raising eyebrows*

Jiya: oppa, I'll tell you only when everyone arrives, have some patience *smile*

Jimin sigh and few minutes later door bell ring, jiya stood up and open the door.

Jiya: come inside, kookie and taehyung *smile*

Jungkook: yeah *hugged her*.

Jungkook, taehyung and jiya come inside and sat on couch.

Jimin: heyy, jungkook how are you? *teasing tone*

Jungkook: fine hyung, and you? *smile*

Jimin: I'm also fine, btw how are you taehyung? *smile*

Taehyung: just fine *smile*

Jimin: btw jungkook congratulations for your new life *playfully smirk*

Jungkook: huh? New life? *confused*

Jimin: yeah, because now you are jiya boyfriend and one thing about her she is very childish that I also can't handle her so be ready *teasing smile*

Jiya: oppa, what are you saying? *glared at jimin*

Jimin: I'm telling the truth *smirk*

Jiya glared at jimin, other chuckled at their sis bro drama.

Jungkook: don't worry hyung, now she is my priority so you don't have be worry. *smile*

Jiya rolled her eyes.

Rosè: btw jiya, kookie also childish you know even though jungkook is 26 years old, and he is still drinking banana milk *laugh*