✦ . ⁺ Fire ⁺ . ✦

Start from the beginning

She let him ravage her lips like it's the only thing she needs.

Finally back to his senses when he could no longer feel like he could control himself he stopped.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he said, pulling her face away from him.

Her cheeks flushed red and her lips swollen she looked exquisite in his eyes.

"We're married. We're SUPPOSED to be doing this," she said while dry humping herself on him again.

No longer holding himself back, he switched their positions making her fall on her back with him on top of him.

"Maybe. But I won't take advantage of you when you're drunk, sweetheart." He said stroking her cheek. She didn't think he could ever be soft, especially towards her. But here he was.

"You won't be taking advantage if I want it," she sulked making him crack a tiny smile.

"I don't think you'd want it when you're sober and back in your senses," he said while falling back to his side and looking at the ceiling.

"Maybe you're wrong," she said, snuggling into his side with her head on his chest.

"Maybe." He replied pulling her in closer.

Remembering last night made him crack a smile at what he was about to do.

"You were shit drunk and you came onto me. Stripped all your clothes and started to kiss me. And then...." He left the rest to her imagination.

He was met with a shocked face and a loud gasp. "No! That couldn't have happened," she said shaking her head.

Smirking he replied "Oh but it did. It was very fun,"

"You're lying," she stated.

"Am I though, Sweetheart?" He asked as his smirk grew more.

"Tell me the truth Arjun!" She warned him. Oh how good his name sounded coming out her lips. How better it would sound when she was moaning it while he pounded deep into her pussy showing her stars and the type of pleasure she never experienced.

"You know, I love the fact that you shout 'I have a husband and he will kill you if you touch me' to men that touch you," he said walking closer to her.

She stopped him by putting her arm out front which collided with his warm and naked chest.

"Stop lying." She said trying to remember again.

"I'm not lying, sweetheart," he said, being a few centimetres away from her face that she felt his breath.

Sensations that she wasn't supposed to feel started down there as she closed her legs to decrease it, which he didn't fail to notice.

"Are you getting turned on by this?" He asked her as he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. (Yk like those 'closeup' toothpaste ads 💀)

"N-no," she stuttered for the first time making his smirk grow larger.

"How much do you want to bet that if I touch you down there right now, I'd find you wet for me?" He asked as shivers racked her body from the close proximity.

Before he could say something else there was a knock at their door. Arjun chose to ignore it and focused back on Sara but the knocking became more persistent.

Marching over to the door, he was ready to shout on whoever was outside.

He opened the door to find Rishiv standing there with a look on his face that said somethings bad.