A few other people went before Natasha was called on. "dare" Natasha chose confidently.

The girl who ask was actually the blonde from earlier, Cassidy. "i dare you to kiss anyone in the room. someone you've been wanting to kiss perhaps" Cassidy spoke smugly.

I'm guessing she wanted Natasha to kiss her, or probably expecting Natasha to kiss her. I watched as Natasha hummed standing up slowly before pacing around the coffee table.

She glanced at everyone around the room before landing on me. I breathed rapidly as she slowly made her way over to me. I could feel Jade hitting my side but decided to ignore it as i watched the redhead get closer.

I quickly glance over at Cassidy seeing her already glaring at me, she was not happy. I looked back at Natasha who was now stood right in front of me.  I was looking up at her with probably the most submissive expression on my face.

Slowly Natasha leaned down as she simultaneously hooked her pointer and index fingers into my shirt. She used them to gently pull me closer, my whole top half moving off the sofa effortlessly. I honestly think my body would do anything for this woman.

Natasha's lips curled up at just how easy it was to control me. "is this okay?" She whispered loud enough for me to hear but no one else. Instead of a verbal response i just gave her a nod. I honestly did not trust my voice in this moment.

With my consent Natasha tilted her head closing the now small gap between our lips. The kiss was very slow, i mean it was my first one so i had no idea what to do. I just left Natasha take control, her soft plump lips gently moved against mine.

The kiss was definitely more than a peck but far less than a make out. I lost track of time while her lips were pressed to mine. I also forgot about the room filled with people at one point. That was until people started to hoot and make noises.

At that Natasha pulled away, her fingers were still hooked in my shirt keeping me in place. As my eyes fluttered open i met her enchanting green orbs.

Before Natasha let me go she leaned in further placing her lips at the shell of my ear. "was that your first kiss?" She spoke even softer.

Again all i offered as a response was a small nod. I heard Natasha hum before she pulled back letting go of my shirt. She gave me a wink before making hey way back over to where she was previously sat.

I never took my eyes off her, i watched as she swayed her hips in the sexiest way. My eyes darting down to her ass briefly.

When she turned back her gaze met mine immediately, i watched as her lips curled up into a smirk. I wasn't sure what she was thinking, however it became clear once she dropped down.

I let my gaze fall momentarily, which i now know was exactly what Natasha wanted. Instead of immediately crossing her legs once she was seated she left them parted slightly. This allowed me to see a glimpse of her red lace panties.

I subconsciously darted my tongue out to wet my lips as i watched Natasha finally cross her legs. When i met her gaze she was biting her lip as she looked me up and down.

"fuck" I breathed out before collapsing back into the sofa. I was not paying attention to anything other than Natasha after that. We kept stealing glances here and there, i would get shy and look away when she looked at me.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" At the mention of my name i whipped my head to the guy who asked me.

"um truth" There's no way im doing any kind of dare, especially the ones that were being done tonight.

"where's the craziest place who've had sex?" Everyone 'ooooed' at the question clearly wanting to know.

I glanced at Jade who had a pained look on her face, she knew i was still a virgin. "i- um i" I stuttered looking around at everyone, slowly people started to give me weird looks the longer i didn't answer the question.