5: Dominance -R

The men of Sector 24 were brought to another mission in space

The men of Sector 24 were brought to another mission in space. They were brought to a large housing ship and given rooms. The rooms were small. A few steps in and they were at a desk. To the right was a twin-size bunk, the left a shower and sink. The toilet was in a small closet, any extra storage above the desk and bunk. Luka looked around his room as he stepped back out. "Hey, Hawk does your dick fit in your room?" Jericho called out. "Barely! Fuck, my fat ass barely fits in the toilet." Ryker stated as the guys chuckled. "You and Hollywood going to hunker down in one room? Gonna be a lot of ball farting." Henry stated as he looked at Luka. "He does that in a king size anyways." Luka stated as Henry began to laugh. "That's why your balls stink." Ryker stated. "Why are you smelling my balls?" Luka asked. "Why not. I am the secret lover." Ryker insisted. "It's not a fucking secret." Billy demanded as he came out of his room. The guys began to laugh.

Harding came into the corridor around a corner. "They want you all to join them in the conference room." Harding stated as the men began to walk towards Harding. They followed him to the conference room as they spilled into the large room. The bulky men standing shoulder to shoulder. Most of them were still unsure of their situation. Always knowing to question any motive for other factions. Several officers in military suits stood in front of them. "Good morning soldiers. We are glad to have you here to help us with our issue. We have heard a lot about expertise in infiltrating and destabilizing factions and even countries. Your ability to work with new threats is uncanny. To show our appreciation we have an offering. As part of the SSP, I am sure you will understand." The officers were cryptic as they left the room. Harding followed out as the men were left with one attractive brunette woman in the room and several bottles of Earth based alcohol. "The poison kind!" Parker stated as he grabbed up the first one closest to him and opened the bottle and took a drink.

Hanz looked at him and shook his head. "Don't drink from that one, it's got ass all over it." Hanz mumbled as Parker belched. The guys began to grab glasses and started to pour drinks as the woman started to chat with them. "Dude, that is not how it happened. I never said that." Ryker insisted. "It was too! I was right there!" Billy snapped. "You're always right there. You're like a little gremlin." Ryker snapped back. "Don't piss him off. I have deal with him." Luka stated as he took a drink. Billy looked at him in disbelief. Luka turned and looked at him. "Tell me I'm lying." Luka stated. "You're not wrong, but I have to deal with you too." Billy stated. "Which is worse?" Riku asked. "Definitely Hollywood." Luka stated. "He's not wrong. I get angry when I'm hungry." Billy admitted. "Dude, you would start a war because you were hungry and not fed on time. Hence, why you are a fucking gremlin. Probably shouldn't feed him after midnight." Ryker stated.

Luka looked at him confused. "He eats at all hours." Luka mentioned. "That explains why he is a gremlin." Ryker stated. Everyone looked at Luka. "You don't understand, do you?" Riku asked. Luka shook his head. "It's a movie. Gremlins." Ryker stated. Luka shrugged his shoulder. "I'll put it on the list to watch for him, but he usually doesn't sit down and watch movies." Billy stated. "Sit down and do your research Reaper!" Ryker demanded. Luka turned and looked over at him. "When do I have time to sit down and watch movies?" Luka asked. "Well, don't get laid and you have time." Ryker stated. "A whole what, five minutes?" Riku asked as Luka looked at him. "It's three minutes, but I make it worth it." Luka said with a smirk and a wink. The guys burst out laughing.