1: One Night

Luka sat on his chair as he tried to relax

Luka sat on his chair as he tried to relax. He was stressed, heart racing and trying to avoid the inevitable panic attack that was attempting to wage war inside of him. Billy stood at the doorway as he looked in from the darkness to the living room. He didn't know what triggered Luka, but he thought of the only way he could calm him down. He moved from the hallway and stepped into the light of the living room. Luka opened his eyes and looked at him. "Leave me alone." Luka grumbled from his chair.

Billy walked over to him and got down on his knees in front of him. "I just want to help you." Billy spoke quietly. "And do what? I'll be fine." Luka insisted. "Shhh, just relax." Billy whispered. He reached from the top of Luka's pants. He worked slowly, knowing how jumpy Luka could get. His fingers crept up to the top of Luka's pants as he gently slipped his fingers inside. Luka grabbed him by the wrists. "What the fuck are you doing?" Luka demanded. "Calm down." Billy said as he struggled with the pain of Luka's grip. "Calm down. I know what I am doing." Billy insisted.

Billy pulled his wrists from Luka's grasp as he continued his mission. He gently started to undo the button of his black cargo pants. Unzipping them slowly. He could hear Luka's breaths, anticipating. Luka let a small sigh out as Billy grabbed the sides of his pants and began to tug. Luka grabbed his wrists again. "No, I can't do this. This isn't right." Luka said, but his body was begging. It knew what it wanted. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to help you sleep." Billy said to him. His dazzling blue eyes glistening in the light from the ceiling as he gazed upon Luka's unsure ocean blues.

Luka's head shook. "We can't do this. It's wrong." Luka begged. "It's not wrong. We're adults. It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you; I just want you to sleep." Billy pleaded to him. Luka's face showed a mix of confused emotions. He felt it was wrong, all of it, yet his body wanted it. His body, with a mind of its own, yearning for release. He kept his gaze on Billy as Billy looked back. Luka sighed as he let Billy's hands go. Billy smiled as he started to tug on his pants. Luka lifted up from the chair as Billy pulled his pants down to his knees. His plumb and swollen erection, naked and exposed. Billy licked his lips. "Well, I wasn't expecting you to be thick." He mentioned as he looked back up at Luka. "We shouldn't do this." Luka said, his voice quavering with anticipation. "Then, don't tell anyone." Billy said with a smile.

Luka's heart raced in his chest as he watched Billy grab hold of his throbbing erection. His head dipped as he licked up the undershaft. Luka let his breath escape his lips as his head fell back and Billy smirked as he took him in. He heard Luka grumble, 'fuck,' under his breath. Billy's head bobbed up and down as his hand circled his hard length. His right hand resting on Luka's thigh, unsure if he could attempt more. His taste strong on Billy's tongue as he released his hand and took him in deeply. Feeling him in the back of his throat as he held his breath, sucking, and teasing him with his tongue. He felt a hand on his shoulder, as his shirt was grabbed and balled in his fist. Billy's mind wandering in excitement about what else he could achieve.