035

Jayquan Gayle | 21
📍Trio
July 31
7:12PM

Jayquan Gayle | 21📍TrioJuly 317:12PM

"One more and done"

Sighing, I hold my phone up taking what feels like the 100th picture.

"Mek mi see it"

"Chi, mi nah tek no more so it nuh matter how it look" I say showing her the pictures.

"One more. This a the last one fi real. Mi foot bend up inna this" she pouts and I kiss my teeth, snatching the phone out her hand.

-

I ended up taking a few more pictures before we actually went inside.

"Stop long up yuh mouth so" she smiles, kissing my lips before sitting at our table.

I sit down, staring at her as she scrolls through my phone sending the pictures she liked to herself.

"Can post this?" she held the phone out for me to look and I stare at the picture before nodding.

"Yeah, post it" I answer.

She kept her attention focused on the phone and I lean back in the seat, folding my arms across my chest.

She serious?

"Yuh plan fi use the phone fi the whole night?" I ask, her eyes finally drifting to look at me across the table.

"No. Hush" she smiles, placing both my phone and hers in her purse.

"Yuh have mi attention now"

"Yuh eat bread and dem ting deh?" I ask, the both of us laughing, ensuring not to be too loud.

"Yeah, mi eat bulla too" she plays along.