027

2 Months Later

Andre Alex Taverez | 22📍Cherry GardensMay 10

📍Cherry Gardens
May 10

Finding it hard to concentrate, my patience wearing thin as I sit in Ajani's living room while Ninez talked to me about people starting to suspect Vanessa is dead because she's been missing for some weeks and her mother reported it to the police.

"Unu kill her yet?" I ask, finally focusing my attention on the FaceTime call.

"No. She tie up a Ceefour house, him say him will deal wid her" he answers, a spliff resting at the corner of his mouth as he dug through his pocket probably for a lighter.

"The only issue is, yah go be one suspect... but me'll sort out that" he explains and I nod.

Once him say that, I know I have nothing to worry about. Him full a connections.

"Mi wah talk to yuh bout something else tho" he says as I was about to end the call.

Kmt

"But me a save it fi another time" he adds and I look at him confused.

"We ah chat man" he replied ending the call.

Weird

"Uno hurry up and leff, mi ooman soon reach" Ajani walked out the kitchen, a bag of Doritos in hand, his eyes low and red.

He moved to Kingston so Chiara and Kim is living with him now. Well them move from August Town and them things deh here, my yard Chiara deh everyday so a me she live with and anyweh Ninez deh Kim deh but she stays here more than Chiara.

"We nuh care bout yuh ooman" I tell him as he sat down at the opposite end of the couch.

"Mi nuh business. Mi still want uno hurry up and leff... Best believe me and Chenel affi fuck before Kim come back" he answers and I laugh at the seriousness in his tone.

Him being high makes it even funnier.

Chiara descends the stairs with her handbag and another bag, still in the same transparent dress from earlier.

Why she still have it on?? And mi think she woulda upstairs a change out of it.

"Aye, make sure yuh study fi dah exam deh weh you have a morning, and nuh make Ace have yuh up wul' night a fuck... because me a nuh eediat" he says, her jaws dropping in shock as I laugh.