025

2 WEEKS LATER

Chiara Summer Pryce | 19📍August TownMarch 158:25PM

📍August Town
March 15
8:25PM

Pulling up the course page to start studying for my mid semester exam I kiss my teeth at the slides being 90% pictures and 10% words

She coulda honestly keep her PowerPoints and mi nah read them big ole textbook yah.

That's why it pay fi go class

You a run up and down behind man

"Soooo Chi, mi know you probably have plans wid you man fi you birthday but me and Kehlani did a think we can take a trip to St. Thomas... the island" Kim spoke gaining my attention.

Me, her, Kehlani and one of our other friends, Sariya was having a sleepover, to study but mi know no studying nah gwan.

"I don't think I'm doing anything this year" I replied.

"Tell somebody else that cause knowing your man him nah allow that" Kehlani chimes in.

"If you doh wah spend your birthday with us just say that" Sariya spoke and I could feel my body heat up.

How Sariya reach ina this?

Exiting the living room, before I say something I regret, I plug my AirPods in walking outside to clear my mind.

Mi nuh ina the mood and them a upset mi

Deciding on calling my brother, he picked up on the first ring.

"You good?" He's the first to speak.

"Ummm I don't know, I've just been feeling overwhelmed lately and I cry at the simplest of things and I have some really bad cramps" I spoke, my voice cracking.

"Sound like the dawg fat you up so?" He jokes and I kiss my teeth.

I should probably take a pregnancy test fr