019

Next Day

Alex Andre Taverez | 22
📍Millsborough Avenue

My right hand holding my phone to my ear while I try pulling Chiara with my left

"Tell dah little girl deh fi turn on her phone and if she nah go school she need fi come home, like mi a be too understanding mi will mash up unu little relationship yer" her mom spoke on the other end of the line.

"Tell her you don't know where I am" Chiara mouths.

"She good mums, she gone a school" I lied and she hum in response.

Mi ago mek sure she go tho

"And she and her brother need fi fix whatever differences them have" she added.

That a kinda my fault still so mi ago deal wid it.

Exiting the room, I made my way to the hallway to explain to her what led to Chiara and Ajani's dispute.

"A kinda my fault why dem did a argue, Chiara go ina mi phone and did a cry so him think mi put mi hand pon her." I lied

Liadddd

Tell the woman how you threaten fi kill her daughter

"Mi nuh know why she nuh just tell him seh a that happen" I continued.

"Him overprotective of him sista mawsa but mi nah look pon dem, batty and bench dat dem soon good again"

Talking with her a little longer we soon said our goodbyes and I made my way back in the room seeing Chiara still in bed.

Placing my phone in my pocket I watched as she scan me with a look of lust in her eyes. Not falling for it I pulled her again.

"Come on nuh, mi nave all day" I spoke

"Lift mi up" she pouts.

"Who? Nuh see how you big, slip out mi back and you nuh gimi mi yute yet" I jokes and she frowns.

"Leggo offa mi" she pull out of my hold, feigning upset.

"A likkle joke... come yaa mi baby" I stretch my arms out and a smile immediately played on her faced as she stretch towards me.