Twenty-Seven

Hey guys! Ready for another chapter~ Sorry for a late update. 

----

...

"You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving." 

"I'm sorry if I hurt you Lina. I'm really am." Jungkook sat there staring at me.

"You don't need to apologize. It's fine," I said.

He nodded. 

"So how is your life?" I asked.

"..Exams.. college basically..  just living my life.. you?" he asked.

"Same," I said.

...

"Did you meet anyone new?" he asked.

That question hit me. I really didn't meet anyone new in these 3 years..

"No.. have you?" I said.

I already know he's in love with some girl for like 2 years? 

"I've met a really nice girl when I started college.. we've dated for a bit.. then broke up," he said.

So him and that girl broke up?

I nodded.

He held my hand.

My eyes widen.

"Listen Lina.. I've been thinking.. if me and you can make new memories.."  Jungkook said.

What does that mean?

Is he asking me out?

I just stared at him.

"What do you mean?"

...

"Will you.. go out with me?" he asked.

My heart started racing. I haven't seen him in 3 years.. and he just asked me out. I still remember when we were teenagers and he asked me out.. and I refused him.. but now he is asking again. Has he still been waiting for me to answer all these years?

...

"..Sure.." I said.

He smiles. "Finally."

----

...

2 years later

I sat in my office. 2 more minutes and I am out of here. I need to get home soon anyways.

I went on my phone. 2 text messages from: Jeon Jungkookie <3

JK: Hey baby~ I'm hungry, make me some food!

JK: Youuuuu theeerrrreeee?

I smile.

Me: Yes, I'm going home now.

I look at the time. Time to go.

I grabbed my things and left.

I checked my phone again.

JK: Yesss!

I smile again. What can I do without Jungkook?

----

I went inside the apartment, seeing a Jungkook watching TV.

"Hi babe!" he said.

"Did you come home early from work?" I said.

"Yep, being home alone is scary without you babe," he said.

I smile. "Oh gosh."

Jungkook patted the seat next to him.  "Sit babe, you must be exhausted from a day of work."

I laughed. "Yeah, unlike you, coming home early."

"Stop it, babe," Jungkook laughed.

I sat down next to him, as we watched TV.

We laughed the whole night away.

"Hey babe, do you wanna go out on a date tomorrow?" Jungkook asked.

I smiled at him. "Sure."

Jungkook hugged me, and gave me a peck on the lips.

We watched TV all night, that I fell asleep.

----

I woke up as light sting my eyes.

I was on the bed.

I was off today.

But Jungkook isn't. 

I looked at the time. 

10:30AM.

He's already at work.

I got up and went inside the bathroom and fix up myself.

Jungkook comes home around 5PM, so I got all day to do my errands and get ready for the date.

I took a shower, and brushed my teeth. I put on some regular clothes on for now.

I brushed my hair and went out to buy some groceries.

----

I got there at the supermarket. Our apartment is kinda far from it, about 20-30 minutes to get to the supermarket. There is a lot of supermarkets near our apartment, but I prefer this supermarket than the others.

I went inside, and bought cucumbers, cilantro, tomatoes, potatoes, broccoli, corn, steak, salmon, bananas, apples, strawberries, mangoes, pear, plum.. etc..

My whole cart was almost full. That is how much me and Jungkook eat in like 1 week. 

When I was done, I paid and then left. Put the items in the trunk, and drove home. 

It was 2, and I still had enough time to get ready for the date.

----

As I got home, I placed the groceries in the kitchen. I still needed to clean the apartment. It was a very large apartment anyways, so it's very tough to clean this apartment.

I cleaned the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room, and our room.

I sweeped all the floors, and dusted everything out. I scrubbed the tub and sink, and cleaned up the whole living room. I cleaned the kitchen, washed the dishes, basically cleaned almost the whole apartment.

When I was done it was 4PM. 

Good, I still had one hour to get ready.

I went upstairs, brushed my hair, and made a french braid on the top of my hair.

Then I curled the bottom of my hair.

I looked through my closet, and tried to find my cherry red dress. 

By the time I found it, I heard someone walked in the front door. I looked downstairs. It was Jungkook.

"I'm home babe," Jungkook said.

"I know." I said while putting on the dress. He came up the stairs and looked at me.

He smiled. "Already ready?"

I shook my head. "I didn't finish putting on my makeup and heels."

He laughs. "I need to get ready also."

I laugh with him. "Let me get out of the room so I can let you get ready."

He smiles. "Thanks."

I got out, and went into the bathroom to slip on my pantyhose. Then I applied some makeup on. Mascara, eyeliner, red lipstick, a bit of silver eyeshadow, and a tad bit of blush. Then I put on my diamond earrings I got from Junghee for my birthday.

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. Perfect. 

----

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update!! I was busy for the couple of days! Anyways how is everyone's summer? Doing great? Anyways, Happy 4th of July! Stay safe! and also have a great weekend <3