Three

Third Person

"...Jimin.." moaned Hyejin. Jimin sucked her sweet spot. Then he stopped. Hyejin glared at Jimin. "Jagiya.. everyday we are doing something sexual, are you sure you want to do this everyday?" Jimin says.

Hyejin smirked. "Jimin, we have been together for 6 months, I just lost my virginity to you, and these were the happiest 6 months I ever had with you, so I would be glad to be anything you want me to," Hyejin said as she snuggled into Jimin's neck.

Jimin smiled. "I love you! And these were also my happiest 6 months with you also, you treated me very well than my last girlfriend."

Hyejin glared at Jimin. "Don't talk about that bitch, I heard she tried to start a fight with Lina, just because she is beautiful."

Jimin smirked. "Hana is not a bitch."

Hyejin eyed Jimin. "Okay? Well I think she is, so why don't you accept the fact that she is?"

Jimin looked at Hyejin very carefully. "I know how she is, she is not a bitch, and I can't agree on ALL your opinions, and it is not a fact that she is a bitch, you might treat me better than Hana, but she is certainly not a bitch."

Hyejin started to get upset. "Why are you suddenly on her side now? Are you fucking serious?" 

"Jagiya, please, hating on an innocent chick is just ruthless!" Jimin said.

"I don't give a FUCK if she is your ex, or friend or anything, but when you don't agree with me, it's fine! But disagreeing with me with shit we know that we should agree on, is just dead on stupid."

Jimin scoffed. "I have the freedom of speech to say the shit I want to."

"How come you are acting like this? I thought you loved me? Turns out you love the whore Hana?" Hyejin screamed at Jimin's face.

Jimin glared at her. "Stop, ok, stop calling her names!! Me and her been together for one year! I know her shit!"

Tears started to stream down Hyejin's face. "Maybe you should just date her then! Forget about me then! Since you love Hana so much, I guess you can go fuck her now!"

Jimin stared at her. "Just so you know, I lost my virginity to you, so don't think I'm a manwhore."

Hyejin started to break down. "Maybe I'll see you around Jimin, me and you just can't cooperate, it just won't work."

Hyejin left Jimin's house.

Lina's POV

I closed my locker. Chemistry class next period. 

"Lina!!!" I heard Hyejin.

"Oh! Hello!" I said.

Hyejin's eyes were puffy and red. Tears started to come out of her eyes.

"Hyejin?! What's wrong?!" I said.

"STUPID JIMIN!!" Hyejin screamed.

I patted her back, trying to keep her calm. Her beautiful face puffy and filled with tears.

"What he do?" I asked.

"He still likes that hoe, Hana!" Hyejin screamed in my face.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down! It's okay, I'm here!" I said.

I looked over her shoulder. I see Jimin talking to Hana, as Hana hugged Jimin. Kissing him on the cheek.

"Stupid bitch.." I muttered under my breath.

I stomped my way to Jimin. "The fuck you think you're doing?"

Jimin glared at me. "What?"

Hana glared at me. "Beware, this hoe likes to mess with everyone."

"Shut the fuck up, this isn't about your business right now!" I screamed at Hana. 

I pointed a finger at Jimin. "Seriously? Breaking up with Hyejin for this whore?" 

Jimin smirked. "She broke up with me."

"Oh, my bad, but there MUST be a reason, and the reason is the bitch that is standing in next to me right now," I said.

"She's not a bitch!" Jimin said. 

I scoffed. "You must be kidding me."

"You don't understand!" Jimin screamed at me.

"YES I DO! I'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS BITCH MANY TIMES! Just believe me!" I screamed.

"I dated her for a year, I know more than you!" Jimin said.

I was going to answer that I knew Hana more, but then her fist slash through my cheek.

"I can't stand you talking shit about me, why don't we go for a round!" Hana said.

I laid on the floor. Helpless. Everything was dizzy. She got a head start on me. This isn't fair.

I heard screams and gasps. I heard Jimin telling her to stop. I can't even think right now. I just feel so dizzy. I heard someone pick me up. I tried to see who it was, but my eyes kept shut.

"Wake up Lina! Are you okay?!" It was a girls voice. Must be Hyejin.

Then another shot went through my head, and Hyejin must've fell too. Because I was on the floor, while Hyejin was on the floor too, my head on her stomach. 

"STOP IT!!" I heard Jimin said. He still seemed to care for Hyejin.

I opened my eyes. Everything was dizzy. Everything is blurry. I didn't know what to do.

I trembled and fell onto the ground.