Six

Lina's POV

I scrolled through my phone. Looking around at Facebook and stuff, ya know, what girls do a lot.

Then I saw a selca with Jungkook and some guy. What. The Hell.

The guy was very attractive, with beautiful eyes and nice messy hair. I saw him around school, but I never knew him. Who is that attractive guy?

"LINA!" I hear someone yell my name.

It was from the window.

I ran to the window. "WHAT!" I yelled back.

It was Hyejin. She was standing next to THAT attractive guy.

"Can we come in?" Hyejin asked.

I just stood there shocked. "Oh.. um okay?" I said.

I opened the door to let them in. Thank god my parents weren't home. They would literally scream at me for letting a stranger in.

The guy smiled, and smelled like mint.

"Who is he?" I asked.

Hyejin smiled, "My new boyfriend."

My eyes budged out. The fuck. Seriously? I literally thought he was attractive a few seconds ago.

"Oh.. okay?" I said.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Choi Minho," said the strange attractive guy.

I just rolled my eyes. "I seen you a few times around school."

He laughed. "I graduated last year!! You never seen me there? Well you should of seen me last year!"

Oh really? Hyejin is dating an older guy? Seriously what is with her relationship with boys? I thought her true love was the jerk Jimin?

"Erm.." I said, "We need to talk privately Hyejin."

Third Person

"It's fine, I am going to leave now," Minho said with a wink. Lina blinked in confusion.

Minho slowly rubbed the doorknob and left the house.

"Seriously Hyejin? He's literally a college student!" Lina said.

"He's only 4 years older than me.." Hyejin said.

Lina scoffed. "Okay, age doesn't matter but the thing is that you and Jimin were madly in love and all of sudden it just goes away? It doesn't go like that Hyejin.."

Hyejin rubbed her eyes. "I know, but if he doesn't love me the same way I love him, it's not gonna work out."

"You lost your virginity to him.. did you even use protection?" Lina said.

"Lina, you are making me sound like a whore," Hyejin said.

"Wait? So you didn't use protection? You know you can be pregnant at the age 17, did you even get your period this month?" Lina said.

"Lina, why does it matter to you? Why are you even fucking asking these embarrassing questions? Of course I'm not going to be pregnant! doesn't even matter if I use protection! I am on birth control!" Hyejin said.

"Hyejin, birth control is so convenient! Really, now I'm thinking you're turning into a slut now!" Lina shouted at Hyejin.

Hyejin glared at Lina. "Great, me and my ex boyfriend didn't last, now my own best friend and me won't last either!"

Hyejin turned around and ran towards the door. She turned around and gave one last glance at Lina, and then opened the door and slammed the door at her face. Lina stood there frozen.

Lina's POV

I stood in the hallway. With no one beside. Jungkook was talking to Kai, while I needed him really bad.

Jungkook, where are you when I need you?

Then I caught sight of him walking towards me.

"Jungkookie!!" I shouted as I hugged him.

He looked at me with confusion. "Uh.. yes?" he said.

"Please stay beside me for the rest of my life," I said.

"Where's Hyejin?" he asked.

"Me and her together as best friends probably won't happen ever again," I said.

He smirked. "So when you and her aren't hanging out as best friends anymore you come to me?"

I stuttered, "No-"

"I don't know what to do with you Lina, you are just so picky, I don't know when you love me or not, first you hate me, then when your own best friend ditches you, you decide to come to me? When do you actually love me?" Jungkook said.

I was shocked at what he said. I thought he would just love me no matter what the situation is.

"Jungkook.." I said in a cute voice.

"Fuck.. I just don't know what to do with you Lina.. maybe I'm having mixed feelings too?" Jungkook said, as he passed by me.

I started to feel tears swell up my eyes. The only boy who loved me for a long time decides to forget about me. Why does god hate me right now? I'm sorry for what ever sin I've caused, but please god, forgive me, just give me back my life.