Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family.

Mulai dari awal

He remembered that the thirty families were the families with children and elderly people, and it was because of Isha that he let it go.

He had rarely been stirred up by these things since he was a child, but at this moment, his heart was slightly soft.

When he got home, GunGun was leaning against Isha, reading a book. Isha was playing games on her phone.

The peaceful scene was full of happiness.

Shivam sat next to Isha. Isha asked, “Hey, you’re back?”

“Yes.” Glancing at her phone screen, Shivam found that she was about to win.

Sure enough, after a while, Isha was very excited. “I win! I win! That’s it! I feel so good when I have a powerful partner with me!”

Shivam glanced at her screen and found that her partner was a person named “Abhay”.

All of a sudden, he remembered the name she had mentioned before. His heart ached.

He remembered last time when he used Rudra’s phone, he even taught Abhay a lesson in the game.

“You are a player of this game too? I can be your partner.” Shivam took out his phone confidently.

Isha’s eyes lit up and she looked at Shivam expectantly.

When Shivam unlocked his phone, he was suddenly embarrassed. Because he didn’t have this game on his phone.

He used Rudra’s phone to play this game occasionally.

But Isha didn’t expose him. She smiled and said, “Then you can download it and then be my partner. Or you can use my phone first and I will help you download the game.”

“Then I’ll log in to my friend’s account first.” Shivam was about to log in to Rudra’s account.

However, a moment later, he saw that Isha’s name in the game was Ishi!

Generally, he didn’t feel anything wrong about Isha’s ID of Twitter—Ishi. But when he saw Abhay’s name, he felt that the two name had the same pattern. Abhay and Ishi, these two names looked a little dazzling.

“I’d better download it myself. It’s not convenient to log in to my friend’s account.” Shivam quickly downloaded the game.

He registered the user name Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family decisively. He was very satisfied with this name.

Taking a glance at his account name, Isha asked, “Shivam, why do you choose such a name?”

She felt a little embarrassed.

“I can’t think of a better one for the time being. So I want to use this for the time being,” Shivam replied.

After all, this was the best name he could think of.

“Okay, let’s start. Let’s team up with Abhay.”

Shivam, Isha, Abhay and a stranger named I Will Be The Champion Tonight formed a team and started the game.

Abhay, on the other side, noticed the name Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family. In his heart, he was quite clear that this man might be Ishi’s Shivam.

Although he hadn’t met Shivam before, he could clearly feel the jealousy and hostility between men.

Abhay was not very close to his own father. He frowned slightly and soon started to play the game.

At the beginning of the game, GunGun, who was sitting next to Shivam, sat up and touched Shivam’s arm. GunGun lost his balance and then the gunshot in the game rang out.

Soon, the enemies around were attracted by the gunshot and rushed over.

The stranger who named I Will Be The Champion Tonight could not help but sneer, “What are you doing? It’s ok that you don’t have enough equipment in the game. But why did you do this? Are you serious? Can you see my words, Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family?”

Before he could finish his words, Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family directly killed the enemy rushing over and said calmly, “It’s my fighting strategy!”

I Will Be The Champion Tonight replied, “Okay, I worship you!” A player like him who could do nothing from the beginning could only watch Shivam showing his excellent skills.

Isha looked at Shivam with delight. “Wow, you’re awesome! You are so handsome!”

Being praised by his wife, Shivam was satisfied, but his face remained calm.

●●●●

If you guys wants another episode soon. Then the target is 330+ votes or 130+ comments. And Believe me I'll upload the next episode as soon as you guys can do that. Sorry and thank you. 😇🙏

 😇🙏