Chapter 15 Somebody Got Suspended

The wasp comb was laying on the the terrace floor.

"MJ!" Jerome and Louise had their souls coming out of their mouths.
"MJ, are you okay?"
"Yeah," MJ looked at all the wasps, slowly surrounding him, "I'm about to get fillers all over my body,"
"Just the lips for me," Ryan smiled, "I got paper lips,"

"Man, I don't want no big lips. I just wanna go home," Jerome held his head.
MJ jumped down the upper roof and landed near Louise.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?" Louise asked.
"Throw water at them. I heard they can't fly in water!" MJ gave them an idea. That was it. The boys began looking for water bottles. They all aimed at the angry wasps. Nothing but a few drops came out of their bottles.

"WHY DO YOU NOT FILL YOUR FUCKING BOTTLE?!" Jerome yelled at Louise.
"Huh? BACK AT YOU! DEHYDRATED FUCK!" Louise retaliated.
"WHY ARE YOU SO USELESS, LOUISE? MJ! What do we do now?!" Jerome asked Louise.

"PEE AT THEM!"

"What?"
"What? Are you crazy?"

"You heard me!" MJ pulled his zipper down, "I heard they hate the smell of urine"
The wasps attacked Jerome first as he was uncovered and an easy target.
"Dude, why does every species want black guys? I wish I was black," MJ looked at Louise.
"YEAH, BUT I DON'T WANT THEM! GUYS! HELP ME, YOU STUPID CUNTS!" Jerome screamed as the wasps began biting him.
"We're gonna protect you, Jerome! Louise, Ryan, come let's pee on him"

"Aw hell nah, bitch! You ain't fucking peeing on me-"
MJ started peeing on him.

"FUCK!" Louise started screaming while the wasps surrounded them.
"Ouch! The wasp bit me on my wewe" Ryan said.
"RYAN! ARE YOU FUCKING OKAY, MAN?" Louise seemed concerned.

"DUDE! I'M THE BIGGER VICTIM HERE!" Jerome screamed. He had already started resembling a weird creature by then. 
"It's not a competition, Jerome. Now stay calm, you're making me miss,"
"ALL YOU'VE DONE SO FAR IS PEE ON MY FACE!"
"Yeah, because they won't leave your face alone,"

I don't think that's the case, I think that peeing on the face thing... yeah, that one is personal.

After all the fiasco, the janitor finally stood at the door. MJ was still peeing on Jerome. Dude has a tank inside him. Half of the terrace was on fire. Ryan was lying on the floor, subconscious...or dead, maybe. Louise was moving his hands around to keep the wasps away from him. Then, he saw the janitor, "OH MY GOD! HELP HAS ARRIVED!"

Suddenly, the wind blew towards the janitor and all the smoke came towards them. The wasps moved away from the smoke and flew in all directions. They started attacking the students and the cows. 

"OH MY GOD!" Everyone began screaming and running away from the school. The school guards took their guns out and began shooting at the wasps. As soon as the principal heard the guns from outside, he thought the school was under attack. So, he turned around, opened his table drawer and took his pistol out. 

There was a young man in his early 30s sitting in front of him. He had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, clean shaved and sitting peacefully in a pair of blue jeans and a striped red and yellow T-shirt. 

"Mr Wilson, get behind me," The principal said and Mr Wilson got up to walk towards him. But suddenly, the door broke down and a cow ran in. The principal fired five shots and then finally got hit by the cow, falling on his back. The cow began crushing him under his feet, "IT'S A STAMPEDE! Mr Wilson! Help me!" 

Mr Wilson picked up the pistol from the floor and aimed at the cow, he was about to shoot when a farmer ran inside, "NO! DON'T KILL HER!" The cow kicked the farmer in his face, TWICE. 
He fell on the floor, he got kicked a few more times with the principal and finally, the cow calmed down, "She's harmless,"
Mr Wilson took the pistol down "Yeah, I can see that!"

They soon heard the fire brigade and they all rushed out. The principal was coughing blood from his mouth by then, but he wanted to ensure that the students were safe before he was given any medical attention. 

Half of the school was on fire, everyone was being rapidly evacuated. There were fire brigades and police vans everywhere. Some students were crying, some had gotten hurt, but thankfully nobody died. 

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Louise began crying. They were surrounded by fire. The janitor had ran down to get help by then. 
"Aww Louise, I'm pretty sure somebody will come to save us!" Ryan was conscious again by then. MJ hugged Louise, "Louise don't cry. We will be okay,"
"We love you!" Ryan added on.

"HEY! I NEED SOME FUCKING LOVE TOO!" Jerome lay aside in his underwear. He was swollen everywhere. To count stars would be easier than to count the number of the wasp stings on his body, "IT HURTS EVERYWHERE! I need a to be put under some ventilator or something!"

"So dramatic, Jerome. Please! People who rear bees got those every day," MJ shrugged and then continued hugging Louise.
"YEAH CUZ THEY GO TO COLLECT BEES IN THEIR GODDAMN UNDERWEAR! FOOL!" Jerome yelled at MJ, "If I get out of here alive, I don't know what I'll do to you, but it won't be good!"

"I won't drop the soap" MJ looked at Jerome.
"THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT! MJ CAN YOU PLEASE BE SERIOUS?!"

"Alright," MJ walked to other end of the terrace and looked down at the school lawn. Louise stopped crying, "MJ, what are you doing?" 
MJ looked down and looked at the little window sill beneath him, and beside that he saw an air-conditioner fan, under that was the women's resting room with an open balcony, and a huge Maple tree stood beside the balcony. 

"You guys, stay here. I'll get help,"
"MJ?"
MJ jumped down.
"MJ!" They all yelled. Louise ran towards the terrace and found him hanging by the window sill. MJ swung himself and landed on the air conditoner fan. From there he jumped down to the balcony. Then, he ran towards the tree, jumped forward and reached a branch. He jumped own the tree and landed on the ground. 

"What...the hell is that weirdo? I'm surprised that he didn't crack his skull open."
"Go MJ!" Ryan stood beside Louise.

Soon, MJ brought a few firemen with him and pointed at Louise and Ryan. All of them were rescued. That was quite a misadventure. After the fire was put off and all the students were rescued, the entire incident was investigated for a week. 

"I'm gonna get removed from the school" Jerome looked terrified, "What have we done!" They all sat in Louise's room. 
"Okay, but why are we doing this in my room?" Louise just wanted to be by himself for this little break that he got from school. Their instruments had been saved, thanks to being stored in the school basement.

"Well, I'm just glad that we got an off from school for a week. Should we go on a little vacation? My dad owns an island near Hawai," Ryan smiled. 

"Hell yeah!" MJ was piped, "Let's go!"
"Oh no, you aren't," Mrs Louverne walked inside Louise's room, "Louise, I'm sure Mrs Fig gave you all some homework,"
"Oh yeah, she did mail it to us,"

"Well, I don't want to hear a single complaint from her. You have your first parent-teacher meeting at the end of this month. You better be a good boy,"
"Yes, Mom," Louise rolled his eyes, "I'll be good,"
The entire week passed by in thrill (MJ), suspense (Louise) tanning (Ryan) and a lot of diarrhoea (Jerome) 

Finally, the reports came on Friday. On that day, MJ called all his friends. Four people had received a suspension letter from the school for a month. 

Henry Ortiz  
Evans Heckle 
James T. Mackenzie 
Taylor Cruz 

"HENRY GOT SUSPENDED?" Louise was surprised
"henry and his trolls" MJ said
"HOW DID THEY EVEN COME TO THAT?"
"Well, certain pieces of evidence can be tampered with," MJ turned back and looked at Tony and Wisha sitting on a sofa with the janitor between them, eating popcorn and watching a movie. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN MJ?"

"That from tomorrow you all need to be there at the terrace at eight,"
"School starts at 9"
"Yeah, and for the first hour, we will practice"

-To be continued