I Can't Bear the Risk of Losing Her.

Start from the beginning

Brand owners also had to consider risks and reputation. It was self-evident who they would choose.

In addition, the senior management of the Queen Entertainment Company called Lovely and asked her to take good care of Isha. If Isha needed anything, just told them.

Lovely couldn’t help but complain in her heart, ‘Why didn’t you pay attention to Isha before?’

.....

Mrs. Pratap watched the news and frowned.

As a rich lady, she had never been interested in gossip in the entertainment industry.

But it was about her family, so she had to focus on the news.

Although Rudra was not her biological son, she was still concerned about his personal condition.

After reading the news carefully, she found the woman named Isha.

In her impression, this name once appeared on the marriage certificate of her son.

Mrs. Pratap came to the company as soon as she could and found Shivam.

“Mom, why are you here?” Shivam was dealing with business.

“What’s going on between Isha and Rudra?”

Shivam didn’t expect that his mother would also watch entertainment news. He said simply, “Anyway, it’s not Isha’s fault. It’s just that there are people in the industry who want to stir up trouble. Mom, you don’t know the rules of the entertainment industry, so you don’t have to worry about it.”

“Shivam, let Isha come home for dinner.” Mrs. Pratap said, “I want to meet her. So I can take the chance to know her.”

Most importantly, she needed to know Isha’s character and persuade her to quit the entertainment industry.

Being Shivam’s wife was not only Shivam’s own business. It was about GunGun’s future education. Besides, she was Shivam’s wife, the Pratap Group’s CEO’s wife.

As a woman in the entertainment industry, how could she educate her children well? And her identity could not convince the public.

It seemed that Shivam had seen through his mother’s mind. With a serious look on his face, he said, “I can’t let you see each other now.”

“Why?” Mrs. Pratap asked.

“Mom, you will hurt her. I can’t let you see her,” Shivam said bluntly.

Mrs. Pratap’s face darkened and said, “Do you think so of your own mother? Am I such a horrible person in your eyes?”

Realizing that his tone was too harsh, Shivam told his mother in a low voice that he had hidden his real identity for the time being.

Mrs. Pratap was surprised to hear that. She couldn’t believe that her mature and steady son would do such a thing.

“Son, are you kidding me?”

“It doesn’t matter. Now that I’ve already made an opening, I can only do this for the time being.” Shivam’s voice sounded helpless. But when he mentioned Isha, his eyes looked pampering. “Mom, I can’t bear any risk of losing her again.”

He would not let that happen, even if the risk might come from his mother.

Mrs. Pratap had never seen her son like this before.

When he was very young, he had already taken over the family business and controlled the Pratap Group. With his own strength, the Pratap Group’s business had developed to a higher level.

He had never cared about love. Mrs. Pratap was even afraid that he would never marry someone.

Now, Mrs. Pratap felt worried and relieved.

What kind of woman was Isha? Why did her son do this?

The point was that her son had loved this woman so much, but this woman hadn’t fallen in love with him yet?

Mrs. Pratap admitted that Isha was indeed very beautiful, but beautiful women were everywhere.

She was really afraid that her son would be tricked by this woman!

“Then I’ll leave it to you. You can deal with it by yourself.” Mrs. Pratap didn’t want to interfere too much with her son’s private things, but her tone was full of worry.

“If you don’t believe in Isha, you should also believe in your son’s judgment.” Shivam sent his mother out.

●●●●