Meeting the Hazbins

Start from the beginning

Alastra: Ah, there's my friend, Charlie

Alastra: Ah, there's my friend, Charlie. She's the princess of hell and the owner of this hotel. Don't worry about the other one, she means well.

He seemed a little surprised at me calling Charlie a princess.

Lucas: (whispering) Princess? Like in fairy tales?

Alastra: (nodding) Something like that. But she's much more than just royalty. She's working hard to make this place a better, happier place for everyone.

Charlie noticed us approaching and waved enthusiastically.

Charlie: Hey, Alastra. Where have you be... (notices Lucas and instantly goes starry eyed)

 (notices Lucas and instantly goes starry eyed)

Aw, who's this little cutie?~

Alastra: (proudly) This is Lucas. He's staying with me for a while.

Charlie's eyes sparkled with curiosity as she looked at Lucas, but Vaggie was looking at me, her usual disapproval and annoyance.

Charlie: Hey there, little guy. You look pretty cute in that human disguise of yours. I bet you look even cuter in your demon form~

Lucas: (confused) Demon form?

Alastra: Charlie, he is no demon, I found him in the human world.

Charlie's eyes widened in shock and she stood up. I could practically feel Vaggie glaring at me.

Vaggie: What, you took him from earth?! Wait, YOU were on earth?!

I tightened my grip on Lucas a bit, I expected that everyone would be a bit surprised, but I didn't want him getting overwhelmed.

Charlie: B-but why would you bring him here? (to Lucas) Not that it's a problem, Lucas. (turns back to Alastra) but why?

Alastra: (calmly) I brought Lucas here because I couldn't leave him alone in the human world. His uncle was... not the best guardian, so I brought him here while his uncles out.

Charlie and Vaggie's expressions became sympathetic and Charlie took Lucas out of my arms, and into her own, which annoyed me a little, after all he was MY baby.