Don't let Abhay read the gossip.

Start from the beginning

The photos were taken from a good angle. Even Isha thought that she loved Rudra so much but couldn’t have him when she saw the photos.

Female artists were most afraid of this kind of scandals. Although they got the attention, the negative label could not be removed.

It was like a white dress that had been splashed with dirty water. No matter how hard a person washed it, it was difficult to return to its original brightness.

Before Lovely could figure out a way, Yuvraj had sent a message on Twitter, “I’ve known Isha for a long time. Mr. Rudra is not the ideal type of Isha, and the way she looks at my toy models is the same.”

He mentioned Isha in his short article.

Besides, he also posted the pictures that Isha looked at his toy models.

Sure enough, in the pictures, Isha looked at the toy models in Yuvraj’s cabinet with the same eyes.

How to describe the expression in her eyes? It was not flattery or admiration, but the concentration and politeness when she listened carefully to others’ words.

In these pictures, someone must be explaining all the details of the toy models to Isha.

This person must be Yuvraj.

In comparison, it could be seen that in the photos of Isha and Rudra, Isha looked like that because she was listening to others.

However, because she stood together with Rudra, so those marketing accounts deliberately misled the onlookers. They made up the story directly and misunderstood the meaning of Isha’s eyes.

After Yuvraj released these photos, it did distract other people’s attention.

After all, Yuvraj was a well-known person. According to his Tweet, it seemed that he was Isha’s friend and helped her clear the matter.

“My prince charming is defending Isha Sharma? Isha is really lucky! And my prince charming even showed his collection to Isha? No, no, I can’t accept this fact!”

“Oh my God! My prince charming’s cabinet finally appeared again! I like all of his collection! And I like him too!”

“Now that my prince charming said so, I believe that Isha must be innocent. After all, birds of a feather flock together. My prince charming’s friend must be a good person!”

“Yuvraj, don’t get involved in this! Yuvraj’s agent, please manage Yuvi’s Twitter for him, okay?”

“Oh my God, Yuvi and Isha look like a perfect match!”

“Don’t make a match casually! My prince charming belongs to me!”

In this way, the influence of the scandal was mostly dispelled. Many people went to check the comments of Yuvi’s Twitter.

With a smile, Isha sent him a private message, “Thank you, Yuvi Stone.”

“You’re welcome. After all, we know each other so well. What’s more, Abhay came here this morning and planned to hack Twitter’s server. I stopped him. He is overqualified to do this,” Yuvraj replied.

“Yuvi Stone, don’t let Abhay read the gossip on Twitter! He is just a kid!”

“You know Abhay. I can’t control him! His intelligence quotient is higher than my intelligence quotient, okay?”

After thinking for a while, Isha thought Yuvraj’s words made sense.

Looking at the bright smile on Isha’s face, Shivam thought, ‘Isn’t she browsing Twitter? Why is she laughing so happily?'

“Ahem...” Shivam broke the silence by coughing. “Isha.”

“What?” Isha raised her eyes. Her eyes were full of amorous and charming light.

Although Shivam knew that she was just listening to him, his heart missed a beat. At present, Isha looked like the heroine in the movie.

No wonder others could decipher her eyes.

He calmed down and said, “I’ve asked Mr. Rudra to clarify what happened on Twitter. He is busy, so he will do it a little late.”

“Will Mr. Rudra help me clarify it? He is so nice!” It never occurred to Isha that Rudra Pratap would care about such boring things in the entertainment industry.

Just now, Lovely had solemnly said that Rudra wouldn’t help her.

Isha also knew that these big shots disdained the entertainment industry and might blame her for being annoying.

Shivam felt his stomach drop.

He was that nice man, not Rudra!

●●●●

See you guys tomorrow. Leave the comments below. 🥰

●●●●