Love all wins

Pov.......

Suddenly the lights went off the boys started to panic so Namjoon decided to check on himself.

Namjoon grabbed a torch light and went to the main electrical circuit board there he saw that tge lights were intentionally switched off.

He was surprised and when he was about to turn the switches on a man whose face was covered appeared and shot Namjoon on his shoulder causing him to fall to the floor Namjoon tried to stop the man from invading his house but failed as the man kicked his shoted shoulder and Namjoon fainted.

Yoongi was standing infront of a mirror trying to look for some candles to lit.

When he suddenly felt a presence behind him but rather than turning around he said "Jungkookshii pls don't annoy me I'm trying to look for candles"

But when he felt a hand grabbed his waist he looked up to the reflection in the mirror. He was frozen he suddenly couldn't not move or utter a single word he saw his worst nightmare Jackson was standing there and grabbing his waist firmly.

He tried to scream but his voice his vocal cords seemed to not being able to vibrate and produce any sound.

When suddenly Jin came in and saw everything jin hitted jackson with a nearby vase that broke and shattered into pieces making his grip to be lose on Yoongi's waist.

Jackson turned around and now attacked Jin.

Yoongi baby run away. I said run away yoongi. Don't worry about me. Said jin

Yoongi was confused and scared but finally decided to run for his life.

Jackson punched Jin few times on his face causing him to spit out blood. When jin ordered yoongi to run away Jackson started to suffocate Jin.

He turned jin on his back and held his arms tightly over his back.

He grabbed nearby plastic or polythene bag and wrapped it around jins face.

Causing the poor man to lose his breath Jin's breathe was now really shallow he tried to but couldn't breathe atall. He gasped for air before finally losing his breath and collapsed.

Jackson now left jin like that and ran behind yoongi who was struggling to run on icy roads and his injuries were still not fully healed.

Jackson saw that yoongi was hiding behind a large tree he carefully stepped near the visibly shaking and scared boy and was about to grab him when yoongi suddenly screamed in horror and now tried to crawl as he couldn't immediately run on ice he crawled backwards.

His heart was beating thousand beats a minutes and he now couldn't breathe anymore he felt like it's the end of the world for him.

When suddenly Jackson was pushed away by panting Jin.

Now yoongi ran again and hid behind something large as his own frame was too small to fit any thing.

Jin and Jackson were hand to hand Jin was shouting about what he did to his husband Namjoon to which Jackson laughed and told him that he shot him and he died

But how did you survived professor Kim to though you died......

"Not before killing you bare handed Jackson said jin

Jackson tried to shot jin with his gun but jin knocked off the gun fron his hands and now jin was holding the gun with shaky hands as he never held a real gun before.