Statement

Pov.........

His everything was literally shaking he just ran out of the class not caring about anything at this time.

He ran through the hallways of the hospital and asked the receptionist about the recent entry of any young boy.

He was told about that he is in Icu at this time.

He was told that the patient needs to be kept under observation even after the surgery for 7 days atleast.

His heart was beating soo fast that he can hear his own heart beats.

"Family of Kim Yoongi to my cabin pls" announced the doctor

" yes sir what it is" jin asked the doc in cabin

"Mr Kim what is your relationship with yoongi" asked the doc

" he is my son pls doc tell me what's happening pls tell me he is alright" jin said

" Mr kim I want you to be strong and tell me whenever you are ready to listen. Just take a deep breath and then we are ready to go" said doc

Jin took a deep breath and nodded

"Mr Kim your son. He is been brutally tortured and cutted by blades on his body. Some of cuts are pretty deep, his head received an injury as well, his neck looked like someone tried to snap it or break it, along with his arms     , while his lower body I can't really explain it to you but I guess i have to he ___ is swelled looked like sexual assault. I'm sorry Mr.Kim and just pls be strong for your son. He may experience traumal attacks pls take care of him now. And I'm really sorry about your son" with that doc placed his hands on Jin's shoulders to assure him and calm him a bit then the doc left leaving Jin trying to process everything every word that came out of the doctor's mouth.

He started to shake his shaky hands dialed Namjoon's number.

"Babe I told you that I'm at a meeting.................

"Come home pls jagi.........said jin crying

"Honey what's wrong........" asked Namjoon

"Everything, everything is wrong Namjoonie pls come back we need you , yoongi needs you"said Jin breaking even more

"Okay i will book the earliest flight to Korea take care" said Namjoon

Yoongi was shifted to a vip room the police officers were waiting for him to wake up so that they can take a sentence or any clue or evidence to anyone who did that to him

Yoongi woke up his vision was soo blurred he started to cry as soon as he saw Jin's face.

He tried to speak but due to collar support he couldn't speak no word come out of his mouth just few painful muffled voices.

Jin shushed him down but the boy avoided even to make an eye contact to him.

Jin felt soo bad, soon a panting Namjoon came in all in tears bcz he heard the news about yoongi.

Since police found yoongi soo it was all over the media and newschannel that a boy who is victim of torture and rape was found on the side way of a highway and this or that.

Namjoon's heart was shattered he felt like it was his fault that he left them alone and allowed yoongi to go to such party.

When yoongi was stable enough to talk few officers came into his room.

Namjoon was beside him bcz yoongi was now scared of any new person.

"How are you feeling yoongi" one of the officers asked