"That's fine, Miss...."

"Anthea!"

"That's fine Miss. Anthea."

"Cora~san? I understand it's hard enough for you not to be clumsy, and for not liking children, but we all have been through a lot, so no throwing away my siblings, plus you might get along with them."

"Fine, but I won't get along with them."

"Oh, but you might!" I was walking closer towards him.

"Before I start leading everyone to their rooms, I should probably tell everyone my name." I start walking to the living room.

"I'm very sorry for my dumbass mistake, but I forgot to give you guys my name and a little information on me. Pleasure to meet you, the name is Anthea or pyro, whichever one you prefer, you are in my world, which is real life, you are from a Japanese manga, sorry about that but I'm 17 and turning 18 in May. I'm a sister of 9 kids in total, 3 older siblings and 5 younger siblings, but if you touch them or hurt them, we are going to have a problem." My eye starts twitching, looking in certain people's directions.

"Law, Bepo, Shachi and Penguin get your asses over here and follow me."

You started playing music on your phone. Let's just say it was an Ace Playlist. It's not too loud either, its loud enough where you can hear both the group and the music.

You see Law, Bepo, Shachi and Penguin coming towards you, so you start guiding them towards their rooms. You did hear them whispering, but you didn't give two shits.

"Here you guys go, I have 2 queen sized beds in each room. I will get some clothes later on, once I get a free day to grab some clothes for everyone." I leave the room to those four.

I start walking towards the living room to grab the next group.

"Kidd, Killer, and Franky, follow me towards your room." You can hear Kidd cursing and grunting at the fact he is listening to someone, especially a woman. Hehe just wait asshole wait til you meet Kat, and my younger sisters.

Once you get to the second room you open the door to have 2 queen sized beds. "As I have said to the ones before I will grab clothes for everyone, when I have a free day, so let me know if you need anything." I leave the room to the three.

I start walking towards the living room. To grab the ASL Trio. Ace was knocked out. DAMN NARCOLEPSY. "Sigh, Luffy, Sabo Wait on me for a minute while I grab Ace's dumbass while we go towards your room." They offered to help, but you needed these boys' hands open in case his dumbass wakes up and is scared shit list.I had to put him on my back, and started carrying, let's just say this was my work out for the day. We were able to get to the room, I had Sabo open the door instead of Luffy, 2 queen sized beds. I threw Ace on a bed, Sabo and Luffy falling onto a bed. "As I have said to the ones before I will grab clothes for everyone, when I have a free day, so let me know if you need anything." Then I leave the trio alone.

I started walking back to the living room, to get the next trio. "Sanji, Brook, and Usopp, follow me to the room, and no Brooke you may not before I shove my foot up your ass instead. '' Brook was shocked at the fact I knew what his question would be.. I hear snickering behind me and a sulking Brook. I also opened the door to show two queen sized beds in the room. "As I have said to the ones before I will grab clothes for everyone, when I have a free day, so let me know if you need anything." I closed the door behind me to get the last and final trio into their new room.

"Jimbei, Cora~san, Zoro follow me, Zoro hold onto my hand, so you don't get your ass lost in this house." I can hear a tsk behind me before someone goes to grab my hand. I held onto his hand while leading them to their room. Cora~san did fall a few times, if it wasn't for Jimbei saving him from the fall. Opened the door to see 2 queen sized beds and a twin-XL. "As I have said to the ones before I will grab clothes for everyone, when I have a free day, so let me know if you need anything." I leave the trio to themselves.

I walked out to the living room to find one child. He was scared, he was hiding behind robin. So, I squatted down,

"Honey, do you want to stay with Robin, Nami and me, or do you want to stay with one of the boys?" I had to ask. I already have a feeling on who he wants to stay with.

"I want to stay with either Luffy or Zoro. But if they have their rooms full, then I go with you guys."

"Okay sweetheart, to make sure I'm not gonna lose you I'll have you on my shoulders."

Chopper nodded. I put him on my shoulders while walking to Zoro's room. Knocked on the door to have Jimbi answer it, found Zoro's ass asleep.

"Wow, what a great father Zoro. "I mumbled under my breath cursing.

"Sorry Jimbei, and Cora~san I was gonna see if Zoro wanted Chopper to come with him, but I guess not since his ass is asleep, Good night honeys~~." I walked out to go check on Luffy, Sabo and Ace to see if their asses were asleep. I knocked on their door just to find them also knocked out. "Night honeys~~." I said while leaving to check on the rest of them. It's about 10-11pm now. "Chopper, I will check on everyone else, so I guess you're staying with us. I really didn't want you to go with Sanji, brook, and Usopp because lord knows what those two perverts are thinking about."I shuddered.

"Okay! Miss. Anthea" Chopper said, happy to not be walking. I walked over to Law's room to see them. I knocked on their door, and someone said "come in." I found Penguin and Shachi out like a light on one bed. Bepo on one bed, while Law was over at a desk. "I was going to check on everyone, but I better hear, or see everyone in bed and asleep by 12am. That includes Surgeon of Death. I will do more research on how the hell to get everyone back home, so please don't stress about it too much. "I was really worried for his health. I had Chopper on my shoulders. He slowly started falling asleep, so I grabbed him off my shoulders to hold him, like a baby. "Fine, fine, I will. But it's not because of the fact that you are telling me to. "Law grumbled. "Thank you, Good night honey's~~".

I closed the food behind me to walk to Kidd's room. Knocked on the door. No answer. I slowly opened the door to find everyone asleep, and Killer had his mask still on. Poor baby, I can't do anything because he doesn't trust me enough to not laugh or hurt him. "Night Honey's~~"

I went to Sanji's room, knocked and heard someone say "come innnnn~~" "Hey! I was checking on everyone and seeing who all was knocked out and who was still awake. I better see Vinismoke Sanji's ass in bed sleeping at 12am. Brooke and Usopp are already asleep, so don't stress too much, I'll do some research." I said "Fine, fine, good night, Anthea~~Swan~~." He said while jealous because Chopper is in my arms. "Heh, Good night honey's~~"

I closed the door to walk out, to the girls who were patiently waiting for me to show my room. "Sorry about those girls, but now Chopper is going to be with us. Is there anything I need to know about these boys that you know about?"

Stressing, but I think I will post every Sunday CTD whiel I try to post my AOT and attempt to finish my AOT story. Which I'm currently stressing to finish this and not have my siblings walk in on me typing or writing out this story, it would be very awkward to explain my delulu's. I know most go to church on Sundays at least where I'm located most of the pople here are going to chruch but Ramadan does start tomorrow. I appericate everyon who is reading, i'm trying to get better on posting on my stories, so thank you for reading this.