Part 3

You were out of that hell hole now on the ships you had brought with you when you were scouting out potential areas for your family to live.

You figured out on that trip that you had to live on an island not yet found yet because most of the world was already occupied, so an island had to do.

The waves constantly rocked the boat, making almost everyone sea sick. Your mom and her people were on the bottom deck of the boat because they were in worse shape than your people. You were steering the boat, and your people were handling the sails to make sure we wouldn't crash. Even though this sounds really comfy, it wasn't it was incredibly crowded, and my people had to sleep on the top deck while my mom and her people slept below in the beds.

You originally decided that you and your mom would live on the same island, but that would make it easier to find her because United States of America would almost definitely come looking for you before he completely dedicates himself to find mom because you would be easier to handle than your mother.

So, as these thoughts came to your head, you decided on separate islands for you and your mom. For your mom, you decided on the island close to Antarctica, but strangely, it wasn't cold it was like a tropical island. Your deduction on this phenomenon was that three underwater volcanos were warming the island and keeping it at a tropical climate instead of the cold artic climate it was supposed to be at.

So you decided to go there first luckily none of your people or your mom's people froze to death or got any illness from the cold weather which you were really thankful for. Once you got to the island, you grabbed your mom and her people who were below deck to check out their new home. Once your mom approved of it, you and your mom said some heartfelt goodbyes, and then you were off again.

You were now struggling to get to your island, which was in the Bermuda triangle. This island was right smack dab in the middle of the Bermuda triangle, making your job so much harder, but then again, if this is hard for you, then it'll be hard for United States of America so you had to deal with it.

This island was a free floating island covered in fog and thick trees to help conseal the island it was a perfect hiding spot.

Once you got on the island and felt the sandy shore on your feet and the condensation that gathered on your wings, you knew that you and your people were safe, no more death or diseases, no more backstabbing. You were free from the problems you had faced...
------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-479 words-