Part 8

You were just sitting in your bed staring at your reflection in the metal as you scratched in a drawing of yet another eye and a flower. Oh, you dreamed of seeing the outside again the flowers the rain you some hear the rain through your cell it sounds nice the pitter patter and the thunder. You loved thunderstorms. It reminded you of home the ocean breeze and sandy shores that you missed.

As you were thinking of all of that, a person walked in, and you didn't even hear anything. Your mind was stuck in the clouds, dreaming of your home or what you could remember of it. So, as your stylist walked in with America, she was told not to alert you of her presence, and at that, America left. She heard the horrible stories going around town about you and didn't want to end up in one of them taking this chance when you are distracted to do your hair making sure that all of the knots were out then she decided to do some beach waves. After all of that, she had to cut your nails to size, making sure she didn't touch you too much to alert you. Then she picked out a simple outfit with a brown cardigan, a sports bra, and a skirt with biker shorts to go underneath that and at that she put it on you being careful to not touch you too much, it was a simple outfit but that was what she was told to pick out and at that she left in a hurry.

America walked in again, seeing that the stylist did an okay job and that you were still distracted by your reflection in the metal wall, deciding to take this chance to tranquilize you and move you to your designated area on the jet it was a confined area with no windows the hope with that is to convince you that you were still in your room making sure everything looked perfect.

When you were put in your new room, you thought nothing of it. I mean, it looked exactly like the other one, so you couldn't tell the difference that was until you looked at the metal wall you had been drawing on, and there was nothing there. That's suspicious. Those assholes are up to something again. I can just feel it they wouldn't have moved me if they weren't.

Then the jet was up in the air, and at that moment, you were just sitting and reshaping your nails on your bed.

/in your head (POV)/
-^-
Have I become more docile? Have I lost my touch? I mean, I am kinda losing my mind. My memory has been acting up, and I've been spacing out more. Maybe the fresh air that I'll get for a couple of seconds while they move me will help. I feel so confined and alone that I barely even understand my thoughts anymore.

/ this is the end of your prospective/

At that, the jet landed, making jump slightly.

Sir, we have arrived late. Do you want to bring the prisoner with you while you walk in. Yes, I do just make sure she's confined in that box. Yes, sir, at that, the metal box you were in was removed from the jet and brought inside with America. As America disgusted with NATO about where he could put you, the idea about putting you with the empires came up.

Do you think we could put her with the empires if you don't have any fully metal rooms she. America, we don't have any full metal rooms. Why do we need that for her? we can just lock her in one of the unused guest rooms. We can't you see she can break through a wooden door really easy if she wanted to. Fine, but if we end up putting her with the empires, do you think her presence could encourage bad behavior. Probably not, If we remove her and she doesn't stay in that room long enough, she won't cause too many setbacks in the therapy program. Okay, if that's what you think, then I'll believe you, but if anything is seen as in setbacks or drastic changes in behavior, then she will be removed.

At that, then you were moved from your temporary cell through the hallways by America's army and America supervising to where the empires were held. As you made it to the thick oak wood doors, you couldn't help but admire the engravings on the door as they opened. You were locked to the wall and confined in a straight jacket America's army, staying in the room to watch over you.

As they watched you squirm in your restraints, they decided that they wanted to tranquilize you to make sure you wouldn't harm yourself, but they didn't have the tranquilizers on them so they asked the other guards to look over you. The empires started acting up, and as all the guards went to fix that, you decided to cut through the lether binding your arms to your body with your nails, making clean cuts through it till you could get one of your arms out silently getting the lether bindings off you worked on the chain that connected you to the wall using your nails as lock picks to open the lock and officially gain your freedom.

Feeling the sense of freedom wash over, you looked over to the still distracted guards...
------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-920 words-