Arc 1. Chapter 4. Fighting against the past.

Ayanokoji Pov:

"Garchomp, use earthquake to sent that thing away."

Garchomp stomped his feat on the ground, and pillars of stone pulled out from the ground, knocking the monster away.

"Garchomp, don't let it make a move. Use dragon claw."

Garchomp slashed at the stupid thing. It damaged that thing quite a bit, the creature used rock slide at Garchomp, who managed to dodge it by my perfectly timed shout.

"Garchomp, use earthquake to blow away the debris back at him."

I commanded Garchomp.

The debris flew towards the monster, and was thrown towards the inside of the cav toe.

It got up, and rushed at Garchomp.

Headlong rush huh?

"Garchomp, use dragon rush."

The dragon and the bear rushed at each other.

They clashed and launched each other to the other side.

Alright, time to finish this.

"Garchomp, burn him with flamethrower."

Garchomp breathe out fire and directed it at the creature. The thing was engulfed in flame. After a while, the flames stopped and the monster was standing, though barely.

Suddenly, a beam of light came from the walls and made contact with the demon.

The bear's wounds were getting patched up, as if it had never gotten damaged in the first place. This was a huge problem. I looked over at Arisu, her eyes widened upon seeing the scene. Not able to believe what is happening.

If I had to guess, a team of people are attacking this place. But who would even try to attack ANHS? For a second, his face popped up on my name. But I quickly stopped entertaining that thought. That man is dead. There is no way he can return.

Either way, I had to figure out a way to defeat this thing. If it kept healing, then Garchomp would get worn out very quickly. That will be practically a death sentence for the both me and Arisu.

Dying isn't something I want to do, so I should figure something out very quickly. I ordered Garchomp to use a dragon claw on the stalactites above the creature, making them fall down on him.

Garchomp slashed the Stalactites and they succumbed to gravity. The cone shaped rocks fell on the devil and knocked him to the ground.

The creature threw a barrage of punches at himself, and was enveloped in a red aura. Belly drum? Oh crap.. There is no way I can keep up with it now...

"ROAR!!" The monster yelled.

It went for a headlong rush at garchomp, who managed to dodge it and struck at the red circle on his head with dragon claw. It groaned in pain. So that is his weak point huh?

Just then, the creature went for a play rough at garchomp.

I was caught off guard, so I was not able to command garchmp to dodge the attack. This allowed him to get a clean play rough in. Greatly damaging Garchomp.

Garchomp fell to the ground, groaning in pain. The demon was about to strike garchomp again, but I kicked it in the red circle. Making it groan in pain.

"Garchomp, are you all right?" I asked Garchomp, my words laced with a hint of concern.

"Garr..." He said in a gentle tone, as to reassure me that he was alright.