Surprise Visit...

Chilling on my couch in nothing but my robe i hear a knock on my door. I peep though the window and to my surprise i see my boss.

"Just a second!" I yell at the door and run to put something on. I put on a small shorts and a crop top. Don't judge me its the first thing i saw. I gripped my messy hair up and opened the door.

"Good afternoon sir."

"Good afternoon darling." He had a smirk on his face and his eyes travelled down my body.

"Do you wanna come inside?"

"Oh yes. Uhm...thank you." He stepped in and i instructed him to leave his shoes at the door. I poured us a glass of wine and we sat down on the couch.

"So...what brings you here sir?" I say as if i don't already know how hard he is and how badly he wants to fuck me again.

"Is there anyone here?" I can't help the evil grin that made its way to my lips.

"No." He eyes locked on mine and he placed his hand on my thigh. Within moments he slammed his lips on mine and forced his tongue into my mouth. He pushed his tongue deep into my mouth. His tongue rolled around and tasted every bit of me.

I moaned out and pulled him closer to me deepening the kiss. He pulled me closer towards him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was so wet and ready for him. I needed him....

He opened my legs and sucked my soft thigh. He slowly pulled of my shorts revealing my "little pussy" is what he calls it.

"Mmm..my baby is ready for me."

"Yes sir." I bit my lip and slowly took of my crop top showing him my round, full breasts. He stood and opened his pants, dropping it to the floor along with his boxers. He pulled of his shirt and made me sit up straight. His long thick cock stared me in the face. His thumb rubbed my lips and opened my mouth.

"Open wide baby." He pushed his dick inside my mouth and deep fucked my throat. His depth made me gag. He took of the hair grip that held my hair up and gripped my hair in his fist. I rolled and wrapped my tounge around his thick shaft to give him the pleasure he wanted.

He pulled out of my mouth and spread my legs. He kissed my thigh and pushed his tongue slowly into my pussy. His warm, wet tongue slow fucked my pussy. I gripped his hair. I needed more than just a tongue fuck.

I pushed his head slightly forward to get more of him. He gripped my tighs and trailed his tongue up my body. He slowly dragged it up towards my boobs and sucked hard on my nipple. He pulled me forward and picked me up. And took me to my room. He set me down on the bed and opened the drawer. He took out the vibrator i had in there.

He rubbed the tip of the vibrator on my aching pussy. I let out a small whine and bucked my hips up. He grabbed my hips and forced me down as he continued to tease me.

"Stay still baby."

"I need more, please."

He switched on the vibrator and placed it on my cilt. He pushed two fingers into my pussy and fucked me fast. He turned the vibrator up the highest and pushed one more finger inside me. I moaned out loud in pleasure. I gripped the sheets and rocked my hips back and forth. I need more than this. So. Much. More.

I could feel my climax approaching.

"Daddy...i am gonna come."

"Hold it baby."

"Ahhh...i cant. Please let me cum."

He let out a deep chuckel at my helplessness. And his eyes burned into mine.

"Cum."

I released. He turned off the vibrator and licked my pussy. His tongue stroked on my pussy and he sucked my cilt hard.

"Mhmm...daddy-"

"You want this?" He rubbed the tip of his dick on my clit. He rubbed his long wet dick up and down my holes.

"Yesss." I let out a gasp as he slammed into me hard. He didn't give me a chance to adjust he just fucked me hard and deep. He fucked me deep until i started seeing stars. He hit all the right spots. He gripped my hips and pulled me more towards him.

I legs felt like jelly. He banged me hard. The louder i moaned the deeper and faster he went. His thrusts were fast and steady. He rubbed my cilt hard as his dick buried deep into my small pussy. My walls felt like it was pushing his dick out but he kept forcing it back in.

My walls tightened around him and i could feel the arousal of my second orgasm. He pulled out and turned me on all fours. He positioned his dick at my entrance and thrusted into me hard and deep.

My pussy started to hurt but i enjoyed the pain. I wanted more of it. I held in my orgasm as best as i could until i could feel his dick twitch inside me. He turned me back over and spread my legs. He wrapped my legs around his waist and thrusted into me.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum."

"Wait for me." His deep voice made goose bumps rise on my skin. And he smashed his lips back onto mine. He tongue deep fucking my throat and his dick fucking my pussy without mercy.

His tongue moved in union with his dick. I moaned muffle sounds and scratched his back. He let out deep growls everytime i dug my nails a little deeper into his soft skin. He broke our passionate kiss. That i was really enjoying.

"Cum with me."

I bucked my hips up but his grip on me held me still. I threw my head back and moaned loud as i released. I felt his cum shoot deep inside me. His breathing was heavy. He looked at me with a satisfying look and kissed my forehead.

He pulled out and collapsed on the pillow next to me. He squeezed my boobs gently and kissed my red cheeks.

"You are so fucken beautiful." I hummed at his comment that made me blush.

He chuckled and yanked me closer to him. I buried my face in his wall of a chest, and closed my eyes.