Imagine...

This is a random scene that just came to me. 🙂

Your husband comes out of the shower and you are sitting on the bed with no clothes(you showered first). He stands in front of you with nothing but a towel and your eyes are eating him up. Your eyes travell from his wall of a chest to the big bulge under the towel. You immediately feel yourself getting wet for him. He tugs your towel hard and pulls it off of you.

He hovers over you and places wet kisses down your jaw and slowly bites your collar bone. You place your arms around his neck and pull him down on you he wraps his hand around your thigh and slowly pushes one finger then two and slowly spreads you open. You grip his shoulder digging your nails into him making him call out to you. You feel the weight of his thick cock press on your torso as he slowly works you with his fingers. You moan loud and beg him to stop teasing and push "it" in. He does what you ask of him by pushing it hard and fast he works you like never before.

You breathlessly call out to him but he stretches you further until you try to move away from him. He pulls you back under him and handcuff your hands over your head onto the bars of the headboard. He places wet kisses down your stomach and onto your thighs. You buck up your hips to try and move away from his tight grip. He tightens his grip on you and pull you down you feel the heat of his breath on your cilt. He strokes you hard and pushes his tongue deep into you. You moan out loud in ecstasy as you come closer to your climax. He pulls your legs over his shoulders and sucks on your cilt hard and aggressively.

You call out to him breathlessly and tell him that you are gonna cum. He trolls his way back up your body and wrap your legs around his hips. He pushes his cock deep into you. You tighten your legs around his hips and try to make him slow his pace but he continues to slam into you even harder. You call out to him and moan louder. He pulls himself upward and places a cold kiss on your warm lips he kisses you hard and aggressively. You can taste the lust in his kiss and moan in his mouth. His deep dark eyes stare into your tearful eyes as he tells you to hold in your cum.

He pushes his cock deep into you. He sees the tears in your eyes and pulls out of you he softly whispers into you ear and tells you to let it all out. You cum hard and feel your legs tremble in ecstasy. Tirelessly he goes back down between your legs and licks you dry but you cant help but get wet again. He picks himself up toward you and places a kiss on your cheek and says "Mmmm. I love your sweet pussy baby girl."

He puts his lips back onto your pussy and bites it soflty. Your arms and legs are trembling with everything you have been put through. You moan out breathlessly to him and say you can't take anymore he ignores you and pushes deeper and harder than before until he reaches his climax. He clenches the sheets and pushes hard into you until he moans out your name and you feel him getting softer inside you. He un-cuffs you and you place your tired arms around his neck and pull back his slightly sweaty hair from his face and kiss him with eminence passion. Your bodies tangle tigtly together as you close your eyes and drift slowly off to sleep with his huge muscular arms around you.