Imagine.

This is just something i came up with on my way to the mall. 😐

You come home from work and your husband tells you to dress up nice cause y'all are going out for dinner. In the car on your way to the mall he places his hand between your tighs feeling you. He rubs his thumbs in circles on the delicately soft skin just below your pussy. Your eyes stay fixed on his hand while he keeps his stare on the road. You pull down the mirror in front of you and look into it to see if your grandma and cousins are noticing his hand.

You see your nosy cousins eyes burning holes into his hand up your skirt. You cant help but smirk at the look on her face as she burns with envy. Your husband moves his hand higher. His fingers gently brushing your wet folds. Your eyes stay locked on the mirror.

"Needy are we?" He asks in a gentle tone.

"Maybe."

"Maybe?" He scoffs and puts on his signature smirk. With your eyes still on the mirror you watch her burn with rage as his hand goes higher to the point where his index finger is slowly tracing your pussy hole.

"Maybe...i don't just need it-" All eyes are now on you except your grandma she is playing some block game on her phone. But both your cousins look at you with envy.

"I want it. NOW!" You smirk at him signaling your eyes to tell him that they are watching.

"You know you always get what you want." He says with his smirk.

"What she wants now?" Your granny asks confused. You can't help but chuckel.

"She wants creamy ice cream." He says while smirking into the rear view mirror. Both your cousins burn with envy.

"How do you know? She never said thats what she wants." Your most jealous cousin said with anger.

"Cause i just know." He looks at you with lust in his eyes and smirks. You push the mirror up and sigh.

"Yea. My husband always knows what i want, and he never denies me anything."

Both of them burn with anger.

When y'all get to the mall. He locks your door keeping you in the car.

"You guys go ahead Y/N and i will join you after we talk."

So your granny gets of the car with your cousins and heads toward the undercover parking's elevators. He gets of the car and carefully checks for camera's.

He opens your door and pulls you half out of the car. He bends down and pushes on finger then two inside your pussy while rubbing your cilt with his thumb.

He pushes his long thick fingers deep in and out of you. He tugs your shirt and pulls you into a kiss. He locks his lips with yours passionately and sticks his long warm tongue down your throat, fucking your breath away. You slightly push him back to catch your breath. He buried his head between your thighs making you moan out and grab his hair.

His pushes his tongue into your pussy and fucks you. You throw your head back and moan.

"Shh baby. Not so loud." His warm breath against your pussy sends shivers down your spine.

His fingers return to fucking you as his tounge keeps licking you in and out. His thrusts got deeper and more rough. You catch a glimps of the growing tent in his pants.

"Dadddy. I want your dick inside me."

He pulls his fingers out of your pussy and pulls you out of the passenger seat. He opens the back seat door and climbs inside and pulls you in with him. He pulls your skirt of you and squeezes your ass cheeks.

He un buckles his belt and his large hard erection shoots out. He wraps his hand around half of his thick shaft and strokes slowly.

"You want this baby girl?" He said grabbing your wrist in motion to pulling you but you push his hand away and climb onto him. Aligning his dick with your entrance you lower yourself down.

His dick slips deep inside you. You grip his shoulders and throw your head back as his thick shaft spreads you wider.

"Ahh. Yes daddy." You moan as you lower your lips to his neck and gently place small wet kisses.

He grabs your ass and squeezes tight making you whine.

"Ride me baby girl."

His grip on your ass loosens as he places his hands firmly under you. He slowly picks you up and puts you back down until you start bouncing on him. He throws his head back against the head rest of the seat and moans your name. He pulls your lips back into his. His tongue traces every inch of your mouth and back down your throat.

After a while you feel yourself getting tight around him. You break the kiss and pant heavily.

"I'm g-gonna c-cum."

"Hold it princess."

He pulls you of him and makes you lay on the seat. He pushes his tongue back into your pussy.

"Ahh. Daddy?"

"Now you can cum baby girl."

He places his whole mouth over your pussy as you cum in his mouth. You can feel his hard erection against your leg as he drinks you up.

He pulls his tongue out and places wer kisses up your body. He pulls off your unbuttoned shirt and kisses up toward your boobs. You wrap your hand around his thick shaft and he moans your name.

You make him sit. You lower your head taking as much of him inside your mouth as you can. He bucks up his hips but only half of his dick is inside your mouth. He grabs your hair and pushes your head down onto him.

"Take more baby. I know you can." He says as he pushes you lower onto him. You start to gag as his tip hits the back of your throat. Your wrap your hand around the other half of his cock and stroke it.

"Fuck baby. You are making me so wet."

You moan at his comment but carry on sucking his cock, licking it up and down.

"Fuck baby. I am gonna cum."

You let out a loud moan and gently message his balls. You squeeze just a bit and listen to him moan your name. Not long after that he cums deep down your throat.

"Swallow!" His demanding voice makes you tremble as you swallow his all warm seeds. He bucks his hips and pushes his dick down your throat making you gag as his cum drip down your lips.

He cupps your face in his palm and kisses you deeply tasting himself. Your push him away gently gasping for breath.

"Thank you daddy."

"No. Thank you baby." He pulls you onto his lap and kisses your neck leaving a dark red mark. He squeezes you tight while holding you close to him.