Jason and Kayla

Authors note....

The following scene is inspired by a book i wrote called Hide and Seek.

After dinner....

After dinner, we cleaned up the dishes and sat down in the living room. A song from Sam Smith came on the radio. Stay with me. Jason took my hand and led me to the center of the candel lit room. We started dancing he moved his body with mine smoothly and elegantly.

I wrapped my arms around around his neck as we moved our hips slowly to the song. He lowered his lips to meet mine. His hands travelled down my back and pulled himself a little closer to me. His kiss was so passionate and rough. I like it. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it of.

He fell back onto the couch. Man spreading. His eyes fell onto my bare chest and down to my black lace bra. His rubbed his thigh seductively. I took the que. I sat on his lap comfortably. His hard erection made me gasp as i sat on him. I unbuttoned his shirt exposing his bare chest. This man is ripped. His body was rock hard and he pulled his shirt of. My hands travelled along his milky skin. His body felt as cold as ice.

"Why are you so cold?"

"Cause i need you to warm me up." He winked at me and pressed his lips against mine again. He bit my bottom lip and pushed his tongue into my mouth, trailing every inch of it. He slid his hands down my ass and unbuttoned my pants. He pulled of my pants leaving me with only my under garments. He slipped his hand into my lance underwear and began stroking my cilt.

"Damn babygirl. You are so wet for me." His comment made my cheeks turn as red as a tomato.

I started moving my hips, grinding aginst him. He took his hand out of my underwear and picked me up. He took me to his bedroom. Slowly setting me down on the bed. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor. He came over me and opened my bra. He lowered his head and started to suck on my nipple hard.

He trailed wet kisses down my body and pulled my underwear off. I was now as naked as him. He lowered his head and licked my thighs slowly. His tongue trailing my bare skin until he finally came up to my cilt. He licked my cilt and pushed one finger then two into my pussy. I grabbed a fist full of his hair not wanting him to stop. I moaned out in pleasure.

He rubbed his tip in circles at my entrance. I caught a glimpse of him. Damn! He is bigger than Jaime rather should i say thicker, longer. Gosh i want him inside so bad.

"You want me inside you babygirl? His voice was deep, dark and hypnotic.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered at the length of him. He don't have a junior Jason down there he got a fucken senior.

He pushed into me slowly. My wall tightening around him. I grip the sheets tight cause it hurts.

"God, babygirl you are so tight." Well its been a while and this whole camping trip since i got fucked.

"J-Jason...I-It hurts." My moans got louder.

"I know. Just realx." He gripped onto my hips pulling me towards him slowing while pushing himself inside me. I bit my lip and and moaned as i felt him push his full length inside me, spreading me wide. My pussy tightens around him and it starts to hurt even more.

"Babygirl, relax i wont hurt you." He lowers himself down to kiss me. His kiss was so fucken rough. I felt him start to move inside me as i loosened my grip on his shoulders. As he pumped inside me it hurt for a while then it was just felt so fucken good.

He pushed my legs up over his shoulder pushing deeper inside me, i pressed 2 fingers on my lower stomach and felt him inside me. His dick of steel fucking me mercilessly, as i moaned out in pleasure.

"Thats it baby girl. Just like that." His voice was deep and sent shivers down my spine. He pinned my hands above my head and with his free hand he rubbed my cilt hard.

"Ah Jason...fuck me harder." He picked up his pace and thrusted his full length into me hard. I threw my head back against the pillows and moaned loud. I gripped the sheets tight.

He placed wet kisses along my jaw. His lips pressed against the soft skin on my neck and he bit down hard, making me flinch. He continued to rub my clit. I dug my nails into his shoulders making him groan. I dug into him harder thats gonna leave marks as i feel myself get tighter around his thick shaft.

"Jason...mhmm...i-i a-am gonna c-cum." His slowed his pace and pulled out of me. He lowered his head and buried it between my thighs.

"Hold it a little bit more baby."

He licked my thighs and then my cilt. He pushed his tongue inside me deep and then pushed two fingers inside and curled them. I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled him closer into me.

"Ahh..j-jason..."

"Cum for me baby girl." He pushed his dick back into me as i creamed all over his dick. My legs trembled as he kept pushing into me hard chasing his own orgasm. Not long after i felt this warmth fill me up. His breathing got heavier and he placed a kiss on my forehead. He picked me up bridal style and took me into the bathroom where he ran a bath for both of us. I could feel the sleep pull me but i tried my best to keep my eyes open.

The warm water felt so good on my body as he cleaned me up. He pushed me against the wall of the shower and towered over me. He kissed me roughly as he pressed his body against mine. I wrapped my tired arms around his neck and pulled his lower and returned the kiss.

I pushed him back cause i couldn't breathe. He let out a small chuckle.

"Sorry." He gave me a small peck on my lips. At this point i ready to collapse.

"Tired?"

"Yea."

He wrapped a towel around me as we came out if the shower. He pulled me close to him and carried me back to the room. He placed me on the bed and covered my tired body. He layed next to me and wrapped his arms around me tight.

I placed head on his chest and closed my eyes.

So...i hope you guys liked that one. Its not exactly in the book but i thought it would be a good idea to put it in. But if you read the book then maybe you would have a better understanding of who some of the other charcters are (Jaime) and also then maybe you woud see why it would also be a bad idea😈 to put this scene in.
Anyways..thanks for reading and supporting me people.😘