333.Why Is He Behaving Like I Wanted To Run Away With Mingyu?

Start from the beginning

She has to take permission to do anything.

Jeongguk coughed lightly and said in a low voice, " Okay. You can go, but.."

Lalisa looked at him in confusion when she heard him say, " But I will come with you. You recently woke up from the coma, and it's not safe for you to go there alone.".

Mingyu stared at Jeongguk with his mouth open. He agreed to her request?

He didn't said anything to her and asked anything more and just simply agreed?

Jeongguk even wants to accompany her to his shop. Even though he was her brother, he never once visited his shop.

It's an honor for him that Jeongguk is himself visiting his shop. This will increase the value of his shop in the market.

Even though its working fine and many customers are women from well to do families and many are from middle-class families as well.

But many shops have emerged in the market with similar products like his but if Jeongguk visits his shop then it will become a great achievement for him.

...

Lalisa was stunned when she heard Jeongguk's words.

' He wanted to come with me? It means it will be our first time when we will go out properly..' Lalisa blushed when she realized that it will be the first time that they will go out together.

Even though he has arranged for breakfast at the riverside, they didn't go out of the palace. She didn't see the world outside the palace.

Before she could say anything, she heard Eunbi's voice from the side, " I will accompany my sister to Brother Mingyu' s shop as well. I want to go out as well." Eunbi chimed in when she heard that Jeongguk is going out as well.

At first, she was not interested but when she heard that Jeongguk is going as well, then she will not leave this chance and let them go alone.

If they went alone then it would not be good for her. It will give them more time to be together.

Lalisa frowned when she heard Eunbi's words. She was happy to go with Jeongguk alone but this Eunbi has to interfere between them.

' What's her problem?'

" Consort Eunbi, I am sorry to say this, but at least you have to stay back at the palace. Because Empress Dowager is not here and if his highness and I went together, then there will be no one at the palace who can make decisions."? Lalisa seriously said as she turned to Eunbi.

" There should be someone who can manage the palace behind our absence. And only you can do that. If all of us went together, then there will be no one at the palace to keep everything in check. " Lalisa worriedly explained herself.

" If you want to go out that much, then let's do this. You can go with his highness and I will stay behind to look at the palace. There should be someone at the palace who will manage everything. " Lalisa said with a sad smile on her face.

Jeongguk frowned when he heard Lalisa's words.

" You don't need to do that. Consort Eunbi will stay back. We can bring gifts to her if she wants. Or if she wants to go out, she can go later. " Jeongguk said plainly.

Eunbi frowned when she heard Jeongguk and Lalisa's words. She gritted her teeth because she knows that Lalisa said these words deliberately.

She was not planning to stay back at all but she said to make a show and so that Jeongguk will say something.

If there is no one at the palace for some time, it will not be a big issue like she was showing.

Hearing Jeongguk's words, Lalisa smiled and looked at Eunbi.

She gave her a helpless look and said, " Consort Eunbi, will that be fine with you?" Lalisa looked at her like she was helpless and was feeling bad for her.

Eunbi gritted seeing Lalisa's expression and clenched her fists tightly.

" Yes. It's okay. I can just go another time." Eunbi replied with a forced smile on her face.

" I am sorry that you have to cancel your plan like this. I will bring you some gifts." Lalisa smiled at Eunbi as she thankfully looked at her.

Mingyu looked at Lalisa from the sides and appreciated how she was handling Eunbi.

She managed to make her stay without saying anything rude.

' Seems like our Empress has grown some guts after waking up from the coma.' he smirked as he stared at Lalisa who was happily eating her dessert.

It is surprising to see how much she has changed. Her eating habits have changed drastically.

She was eating hastily and her elegant movements were nowhere to be seen.

The elegance and composure that she has before have disappeared completely.