Kyle was then assisted by his agent in his makeup chair so that he'd be able to get fixed right away. Meanwhile, Kyle's mom went over to Charlotte and told her that she could stay with Kyle or she could take a rest and when the time needed to go out she'll wake her up. Charlotte told her that it was ok if she just sat on the couch near where she could still see Kyle while resting as well and Auntie Grace said "You know what, that's a great idea. And do you know what's even cooler? We should order some Room service food. Let's go!" They both smiled in excitement and they both sat on the couch near the hotel telephone.

They ordered a lot of food, food that was not only for them but also for the staff and everyone else including Uncle Grant and Kyle. After they ordered, his mom was called by Kyle's agent, and all that was left on the couch was her. She watched Kyle as if she was looking at a certain painting she saw in an art museum one time her parents brought her in there for a family weekend trip. Even though he was not looking at her, she could only see his back and some side face of his. It was enough for her to see what it was like to see his reality.

After a while, Kyle was called to change his clothes to the ones they prepared for him. When Kyle saw that Charlotte was still there he was not dreaming of her not being on her side this whole time. But it is and she's here with him and she's just watching him the whole time. They both smiled at each other before he was gone from her sight.

While Kyle was changing his clothes in a room. One of his agents then sat next to her. His agent introduced herself as Janet, unlike Helen who has this business-like aura. Janet is more like motherly.

"It's very nice to finally meet you, Charlotte. I don't know if you still remember me. But I used to go to Kyle's home before for a visit."

"Yes I do remember you, but Kyle often just takes me away," she told her and let out a small laugh, and his agent, Janet laughed at it too.

"Kyle just really adores you. He talks about you often when he is far away from you. I admire that from him, he is loyal you know haha" Charlotte blushed at what Janet just told her and she didn't even know why. An 11-year-old could not even understand that yet, but here she was feeling this electric kind of feeling she still couldn't process.

"Heard from Kyle that you were also smart, and often get straight A's. Good for you girl! What do you want to be when you grow up?" Janet continued the conversation and asked the same question Kyle asked her 5 years ago.

"Thank you and I don't know now, seeing Kyle like this job must have been fun too." She answered in confusion and truthfulness

Janet then smiled at what Charlotte just told her. In an age like her, has so many possibilities already and the adults just need to do it to flourish and help her rise to the top.

"I am not going to lie to you Charlotte, but Kyle's job is very tiring, especially for a child. An adult job is thrown at him, but because Kyle enjoys this kind of dream of his. Here I am, here we all are. Helping him to be the superstar he dreams to be." Janet carefully explains in a much more simpler right of words to an 11-year-old.

"Despite that, he could travel to different places and countries, he also could connect to different kinds of people that can help him in his dreams, and also he could be a person he is not temporarily." She added while smiling at her in a motherly way

"If you want this too, I don't see why not. You are pretty, smart, and talented. I think you can also work with him too. If ever you discuss this with everyone else, let us know so we can also help you. I am rooting for you Charlotte and I am glad to have this kind of conversation with you." She said and before she left she gave her a small hug.

Kyle then went out to the room and he was wearing a Gray hooded sleeveless top, cream cargo pants, and sneakers. He looks so clean-cut. He's looking at Charlotte like her validation is the only one that matters to him. He went straight to her shyly and when he was near her how he looked like and she said

"You look handsome, Kyle." And when she did Kyle smiled widely and they both did to a point where their eyes could not be seen anymore.

When Kyle finished his social media photo postings, they ate breakfast fixed him a bit, and left the hotel room for the Van they rode earlier but this time the Van was full of people. His other two agents rode with them. All the ride, he was just having fun with Charlotte and they would be pointing fingers to the view they were seeing. Kyle would explain to her the places he'd been to as the buildings went past them.

They then arrived in a building and once again Kyle held Charlotte in her hand not letting it go. When they arrived in a room, he was greeted by his co-actors. And she could tell that Kyle was happy to see them too, they did a bro shake hands even though the one he did that with a 27-year-old man.

"Oh! You must be Charlotte! Hi, I am Millie! Nice to finally meet you, Kyle's girl!" An energetic 21-year-old woman greeted her full of smiles and hugged her. Millie plays Kyle's older sister in this movie he did. Kyle's role has never been the lead before and he just has been the supporting character or the younger version of the lead character. Even if that's that, his work is still hectic. What more if he is the main character? she thought.

"Millie!" Kyle shyly pleaded about his being exposed to Charlotte like that

Millie just laughed at him and defended herself that it's true that Charlotte is  Kyle's girl

"I apologize to Charlotte, but what she just means is that-" Charlotte didn't let Kyle finish his sentence and told him that she was fine being called like that.

"It's fine, Kyle. That's a new nickname, I like it. Kyle's girl that's something hahaha" Seeing her like that, Kyle could not help but feel proud of him. So for everyone, Charlotte is his girl.

And she'll always be his girl even though someday she will eventually be parted with him again.

Their interview then began and everyone was asked to be silent and when just asked they'll make some noise. The first interview is like a game for them, it's truth and dare. In front of them is a table and the table has the truth and dare labels and behind the labels were boxes full of questions and a dare. The game then started and they were having a lot of fun and all, they did various truths and dares. One dare was drinking an unknown beverage in a shot glass, but it was just a lemonade.

The last truth was then left over to Kyle and when he read it, he smiled and blushed "If ever you could be stranded on an island, who are you going to bring with you except your parents." The actors then took a glance at me then quickly looked at the camera

"It's my best friend."