♡05

We became so busy with our studies as it was exam season. I often go to Aadi's house for studies, or he comes to my house.

Our time flew by very fast as we finished exams. We are soon going to have a farewell party at school.

12th graders aren't coming for farewell as it is 10th grade, but Aadi and his friends said they were tagging too. Farewell is held at our school, so Meera is with me at my house and my other girls at school. They probably must have taken many photos by now. I am all ready and just need to set my hair, which Meera is helping with.

We girls planned to wear black color for our saree, and about boys, not sure, but we just mentioned black color.

I look very sexy in this saree, as I am tall, like 177 cm and 67 kg, with a perfect body.

Meera said, "I guess we're going to get an impression from guys as we look sexy." We giggled, saying for sure that they would surely faint.

My mom came to my room and said, "Aadi and his friend have arrived," so me and Meera just checked out for the last one, and we exited the room.

We both had a glass of water and again went to the room for a last check. My mom said, "God, I have to push you guys out and lock the door." and we chuckled and said, Checking our beauty. And exited the house.

There are Aadi and Ram standing outside, talking to each other. We girls said loudly, "Hi, boys." They turned, and Aadi stood still and was surprised, as if he had seen the ghost. I went closer to him and said, "Is it bad?" and he said, "No, you look so beautiful, and black really suits you."

I smiled brightly and said, "Thank you, Mr. Devil." and he turned his head to the side, and I felt he was blushing, but I could be mistaken. I said, "Yourself, don't look bad."

The problem with this devil is that he doesn't smile or show his emotions, but I can tell his emotions from his behavior or his eyes. 

"Let's go," he said, and we went to school by car, which Aadi is driving, and he has been giving glances by looking at my side

After we reached school, he parked the car and came next to me. I asked, "Surprised by my beauty," and he said, "Well, not really." I smacked on his back and said, Can't you say yes for me?