Two

"So I decided on the green dress guys because I like the design and it's screaming happy birthday and fun night" I semi screamed the last part of my sentence while trying to keep my phone firm on the ring light

This is something I always do, making get ready with me videos on tiktok and my supporters seems to enjoy them by the way I have two hundred thousand followers.

Reaching for the dress, I stretched it up to the camera so that they can get a good view before wiggling my sexy shaped body inside of it.

I shaped almost like my mother, hips, butt and a small waist only difference she covered her's up while I love to show mine. For a yt, she full a shape.

mi undastand though becaz shi ole... Mi did feel like mi wah a lil more batty but mi still a decide on the BBL...

Reaching for my gold stilettos, I move to the edge of the bed with them where I sat and place them on my feet then add my jewelries.

I picked up both the gold bag and the green one with gold designs and hold them up to the camera as I contemplated on which one to choose.

"I really love them both but I am going to go with this one" I said while throwing the gold one back on the bed. "Tell mi unu favorite one in a di comment" I said as I place my necessities in the green bag.

"Now this is the finishing look and I love it!" I screamed as I twirled around into the camera for them to see. "Thanks for watching.... bye!" I waved at the camera before ending the video.

After uploading it, I checked on the time and see that I was running late so I tried to speed up

After uploading it, I checked on the time and see that I was running late so I tried to speed up. Just as I was passing the full body length mirror, I made a beeline back to my closest.

If mommy especially see mi a leave di house suh, shi drop dun tpc...

I grabbed a black leather coat that I bought last winter back in America and threw it on to hide my skimpy outfit. Checking the mirror to see that I was all covered up, then fix my hair and head out of my room.

Carefully, I climbed down the stairs in these high heels and meet my mother coming up, here eyes roamed over me with a judgmental stare.

"So what's the reason for putting on a wig Savy with all that hair that you've got?" She asked as stared at my hair not being impressed.