𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, sleep paralysis demon

the night always ended the same whenever alastor was drunk on lust, working himself into an uncontrollable frenzy. although the king doesn't believe it to be intentional, there are times when he takes things too far. the demon needed blood; otherwise, the king risked being woken up from his slumber by a bloodthirsty beast looming over his bedside. alastor lost himself in the addictive nectar when he finally succumbed to his desire to feast. and it wasn't long until the king drifted into a state of unconsciousness at the hands of the bloodsucker.

every time he blacked out cold in the middle of their feeding sessions, the king would frequently awake in the same reoccurring dreams. he couldn't move. every time he awoke in this eerie nightmare realm he found himself bound helplessly to the bedsheets unable to change positions with his wrists pinned above his head by slick black tentacles. rendering him unable to fight back against the monster underneath the bed. (as bad as this sounds- i promise nothing sexual happened without the other's consent. there will be no grape in my stories thank you very much)

once again, lucifer found himself struggling against the restraints, muttering a slur of curses under his heavy breaths. he didn't understand why he kept trying to escape; it had never worked in his past dozen attempts, so why would it work now?

the king was fully aware that this lucid dream was merely a product of his own twisted imagination. despite this realization, it never benefited him when it came to waking up from this ongoing nightmare, as he failed to control any of what was about to unfold. once his fight or flight response subsided, he calmed himself enough to sink into the covers, gazing up at the creaking fan blades, and waited.

as one of the most powerful beings in existence, it was demeaning to be defeated by his own subconscious mind. he felt so defenseless.

lucifer muttered a soft, "screw this bullshit" before abruptly sitting up and yanking on the binding tentacles. not actually expecting the grip around his wrist to loosen enough and allow him a taste of freedom, he blinked. now that he was freed from the restraints, what was he supposed to do?

he glanced at the red friction markings around both his wrists before turning his attention to the single opened door. as he scooted his way towards the exit until a voice arose from the darkness.

"i wasn't expecting you back so soon." the figure stepped into the light, its voice purring in a soft vibration. "so my king, to what do i owe this pleasure?"

this strange dream version of alastor materialized from the shadows and appeared at the end of his king-sized bed, putting plenty of space between himself and his dreamer. in some ways, he appeared as cunning as the real radio demon, with his crooked smile still present. however, he was somehow different.

"you tell me." the king voiced, crossing his legs over the top of one another, "why am i back in this shitty place?" the tone was a combination of confusion and annoyance looming in his voice. this was the first time he communicated with his sleep paralysis demon face to face without being restrained. unfortunately, this entity took the form of alastor, which was not at all pleasing.

alastor thought for a moment before answering, "well, if i had to guess, i'd say you're obsessed with me." lucifer raised an eyebrow, waiting for a punchline that never came.

the demon's words were met with a scoff, as if what he had just said was beyond the realms of likelihood. "ha, not possible.." the king retorted, his own mind unsettled by the surreal thought. "give me a break, if anything you have it backward." alastor, who was listening intently, could hear the defensiveness in the king's voice.

he hummed a teasing note, "oh you poor naïve soul. tell me, why do you think i'm appearing in your dreams so frequently?" he asked, inching closer to the king as he crawled atop the soft covers.

lucifer opens his mouth to bark out a half-assed answer, only to bite his tongue. he didn't have a good reason for why the demon was able to freely explore every inch of his thoughts. maybe his words held some truth, maybe he had an obsession.

"is something the matter my little sheep? you can't get me off your mind as easily nowadays, can you?" lucifer struggled to keep his thoughts in check as he tried to convince himself that none of it was real. yet, the sensation of a warm touch on his cheekbones and the gentle caress running down his jaw contradicted his previous beliefs. it was as if his body was betraying his mind, urging him to lean into the touch and crave more of it. despite his inner disruption, lucifer found himself lost in the moment, savoring the warmth and comfort that the touch provided.

"even when i suck you dry, you still come running back for more like an obedient lamb. isn't that right?" the king tilted his head back, his eyes fixed on alastor. his gaze was vulnerable as his doe eyes shimmered in the dull light that filtered through the window.

the demon moved closer, his hand trailing down the other's sensitive neck, eliciting a shiver. lucifer held a deep longing for something more, something he couldn't quite articulate. his desires burned within him, but he was unable to express them. the weakness of his expression seemed to captivate alastor, who reveled in the demon's vulnerability.

the king's lips parted with need, and he gazed at alastor with a silent plea, waiting for the demon to kiss him and fulfill his deep desires.

this weak sight kneeling before the demon was nothing less than priceless, making his twisted smile widen. "look how far you've fallen," he whispered. "the king of hell so starved for affection that he's willing to do anything." his voice dripped honey, so hushed an alluring that any honey bee would be lured in by its sweetness. he couldn't take it much longer.

lucifer's voice trembled with desperation as he whined, "p-please.." his begs fell on deaf ears as the demon's cruel grin widened. "you're so pathetic," he sneered, relishing in lucifer's helplessness.

a thumb was dragged down the king's bottom lip before the demon leaned in close. the gap between them dwindled as lucifer's eyes fluttered shut in anticipation of what was to come.

lucifer was abruptly awakened by a continuous beeping noise from his alarm. struggling to open his eyes, he was momentarily blinded by the intense, streaming rays of sunlight that flooded the room from the window. as his vision adjusted, he realized that he was lying in his own bed, but something felt off.

not knowing how he made it back to his hotel room, he scanned around, searching for any trace of alastor, but found nothing. the silence felt eerie, as he came to terms that it was all just another bad dream. the king looked at his wrist to see the marks had vanished. damn it.