Chapter 14 : Announced Luna

"Nicks."

Poke.

"Nicks."

Poke. Poke.

"Nicki Nick."

Poke. Poke. Poke.

"F*ck it."

Thud. Boom.

"Ouch. That hurt." I said, rubbing my head while laying on the floor.

I had my eyes still closed and rolled over.

"Who pushed me.?"

"Me." Someone said.

"Who.? A name. My eyes are closed dummy." I sneered.

"The man of your dreams."

I jumped up,

"Alex Pettyfer.?!?!"

I opened my eyes to look.

"Oh it's just you." I looked at James and plopped back on my bed.

"Well that's mean." James pouted.

"Well life's not always gonna be nice." I replied.

"Get out. I need to get dressed.

"Peace out mi amigo." James said using the peace sign.

I looked up at him and whistled the whistle Katniss used when Rue died.

"So long. My great friend." And slammed the door in his face.

I heard his laughter from the other side of the room.

I shook my head walking into the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes and jumped in the shower.

After about a good 30 minutes I got out, wrapped the towel around me and went to brush my teeth.

Stepping out of the bathroom I went to the closet and got out some white Hollister shorts and a blue tank top that showed my belly botton and a pair of blue sandals.

After getting dressed I went to my vanity table and put on some mascara and lip gloss. Keeping everything simple.

I went downstairs passing the boys' studies on the 3rd floor and went down two more flights of stairs to get to the kitchen.

I stopped and leaned on the wall watching James in the kitchen.

He was currently trying to make stairs out of pots on the floor.

While he was about about to balence another pot I spoke....well screamed.

"James.!!!!"

His arm dropped the pots while he jumped into the air and under the table in fetal position. While all the pots fall to the ground making a big mess and alot of commotion.

"Well that was unexpected. " I murmured.

"Nicki.!!! I was building a staircase to 'Planet Drool' now look what you made me do." James pouted, sticking his tongue out at me.

I burst out laughing.

"Isn't 'Planet Drool' on Sharkboy and Lavagirl. Who are you.? Max.?!?! And I'm pretty sure 'Planet Drool' isn't the kitchen counter." I laughed.

"No.!! 'Planet Drool' can be anything you want it to be. And Max. The kid waits til the end of the movie when both basically dies to get his powers. Who the hell does that.!?!?" He ranted on.

Touchy subject for James : Sharkboy and Lavagirl movie.

"I mean. Like damn. Sharkboy drowns, Lavagirl fire goes out. But if he would've got his powers sooner all that sh*t wouldn't of happened. Then at the top of the volcano the punk tries the act hard. Snapping his fingers and has a little pond/lake. When I snap my fingers - "