Chapter 7 : Nightmare Guy

We're going to the pack house after I put all my clothes up.

I wasn't going to live with them exactly yet.
It was a 2 hour drive at their speed.

"Finally. I'm free."

Some teens outside look my direction and boys instantly looked hooked. Lust coming off in waves. Black eyes. I guess I'm not the only ones who notice.

"What are you looking at?!?!" The twins yell.

Everyone goes back to what they were doing. As I walk by a group of boys. Some smack my *ss. Terrible move.

I politely asked, "who touched my *ss?"

A blond head says "me". He's cute gotta admit.

I told the twins I'll be right back. I sat on the blonde's lap, straddling him.

"What's your name.?" I whisper subductively.

"Mike"

"You're cute. But you won't be for long."

And with that I punch him in the stomach. Kneed him in the face and round house kicked him to send him flying.

"Oops." I smirk and walk off. The twins drag me to their room.

"Why were you on him like that. There were a million different ways to do that. I can't believe you." Troy yelled.

"Omg leave me alone. I'm going out," I run out the house. Into the car and pull off. I got to the park until 8. Then go to the club until 11.

I was kinda tipsy when I got to the suite and open the door. There waiting is my oh so wonderful mates (hint the sarcasm).

"Where were you?!" They yelled black eyed.

"The park and club. Any problems.? Good cause I don't care. Toodles."

I walk past them into the bathroom.

I do my business and when I exit they are still here.

"You will show us some respect. You are to be introduced to the pack, but with your behavior I doubt it."

"Whatever." I scream.

"YOU WILL SHOW RESPECT. IF YOU WASN'T OUR MATE YOU WOULD BE DEAD FOR YOUR WAYS.!!!" They both yell full Alpha mode.

I let a few betrayed tears fall. It hurt to know they would kill me if I wasn't their mate.

They instantly softened, but I pushed them away and left.

They kept mindlinking me, but I blocked them. I was driving and not paying attention when I felt a sharp pain in my side. Then my car started flipping.It finally landed and I felt like puking.

I saw shadows in the distance getting closer while the thick smoke is around the cars still.

"Hello Nicki. Long time no see." A man in his 40's said.

"Who are you.?' I growled.

He smirked, " You don't remember. You seen me in a dream a last night I'm pretty sure. But then again I was the one you saw killing mommy and daddy."

"No...No. LIAR.!"

He's lying. I don't believe it. I won't believe it. No. No. Nooo.!!

"Liar. You didn't. You didn't. It couldn't have been you."

I sounded like I was trying to convince my self more than convince him. Who ever he is.

"Yes darling and you're next." He smirked and walked away.

Leaving me there to think while the world was fading out.

Why did this happen to me. I looked up at the sky.

I blacked out as people were yelling for help.