Ch. 10 (Missing Him)🦋

"Where is he?!" Shu asked in a deadly voice giving a deathly glare to his guards holding their collars aggressively.

"S..i..r.. he sai..d he wante..d to talk t..o miss Miroda." Shu was getting madder. He banged the guard's head on the side wall hard.

Miroda was sitting in her cabin busy with her paper works when Shu banged the cabin door hard.

"Miroda! Did Valt come here?!" She stood up in surprise seeing him so tensed and mad.

"No sir, but what's the matter?" Shu puffed in madness and tried the best to control himself. He directly fell backwards on the couch resting his head backwards on it trying to calm down.

Miroda quickly bought a glass of water for him. He took a small sip and put it back on the table.

"Sir, can you please tell what happened and why are you so mad?"

Shu replied with a bit of calmness and trembleness in his voice.

"I behaved a bit too aggressively with him in the morning and maybe that is why he ran away."

It was as if for the first time Miroda saw the emotion of care on his face and guilt in his eyes.

But it soon turned into a glare of madness. He threw off the glass from the table splattering it into a million pieces as Miroda shut her eyes tightly from the dreadful sound.

"I want him back at any cost! Do anything but bring him back to me! And this time, I won't let him leave me this easily."

He spitted out the words with venom in his voice.

"Y..es.. Si..r!!" She quickly walked out of the room. Shu hit his fist hard on the wall as he stood up.

"Blueberry~ no one can ever separate us. And I never fail in achieving what I want."

Meanwhile

Night time

Rantaro and Valt finally entered his house with a few cartons held firmly in their hands.

"So buddy, you'll stay in the guest room."

"That's awesome Honcho!!"

Both kept the cartons aside which were filled with clothes, necessary items, etc.

It was then that Valt's Stomach grumbled. It was past bed time.

"Aww Mam..! I usually have lunch outside cause I don't know how to cook but it's pretty late today." Rantaro said awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.

Valt gave a sigh as he fell backwards on the bed.

"Aww.. I wish Shu was he-" He just then realized what he was about to say which startled Honcho too.

"Did you just say-"

"Nothing!! I said nothing! I have an idea! Let's order something from outside."

Rantaro kind of liked the idea too so he got out of the room to order something. Valt still lay back on the bed.

He couldn't just forget those moments he spent with the Albino boy. He kept thinking to himself.

"It's been one day since I left that place but I don't think he'll even bother about finding me. No wait!! What am I even thinking?! Why would I even want him to find me."

He quickly sat up straight slapping his cheeks multiple times trying to forget everything. But he knew he couldn't hide his own feelings from himself.

Little did he know that he still loved Shu dearly but he kept denying those feelings.