Ch. 6 (Tainted Memories)💙

Valt finally woke up in the mooring but was confused to find himself laying on the bed.

He was nicely tugged under the blanket. He sat up straight remembering all that had happened the day before.

He looked around as he saw the breakfast kept on the nightstand with a note kept just beside it.

Valt slowly crawled forward to pick it up as he slowly opened it.

'Good morning Blueberry~

Hope you had a good rest. Sorry for my behavior last night. I made the breakfast especially for you as a sorry. After finishing it, I want you to meet me in my office. It's quite cold so I've kept your coat beside you and you better wear that.

Love Shu'

Valt still couldn't forget all that had happened earlier. He didn't know what would be right to do.

He got off from the bed looking around for his hair band when he remembered what had happened with it the last night.

"Guess, I'll have to get the hang of this." After getting fresh, he was feeling a bit cold so he quickly wore the coat.

He looked at himself in the mirror adoring himself. "I do look nice with my hair down." He was looking just so cute with his loose attire.

" He was looking just so cute with his loose attire

He still hated Shu for everything he had done. But eternally, there was a feeling too which was tickling him deep inside.

He looked at the door and then back at the mirror facing the ground sadly. His freedom had been stolen and the worst of all, his friendship had been betrayed.

He crossed his hands with a pouty face. "I' never ever gonna eat the food made by that what so ever called Shu."

But honeyed anger didn't last long as he was really hungry after not have eaten from yesterday. And the delicious aroma was tempting him so he let his heart win over his mind.

He took a little bit and loved it so much that in no time, he was full. He rested his hands on his stomach as he lay back on the bed staring at the ceiling with his innocent eyes.

'After finishing it, I want you to meet me in my office.'

He didn't know if he should go or not after all, he had no courage to face him once again. He lastly decided that he wouldn't.

Instead he thought of diverting his mind by looking around at the pictures which were hung on the wall.

Meanwhile

Shu was trying to focus on his computer but he kept looking back at the door.

'He should have eaten by now. Why isn't he coming?'

Miroda, his secretary was sitting on the nearby couch working on her laptop. She was worried about Shu.

"Sir, mind explaining what had happened yesterday night between you both?"

Shu was a bit startled by the question. He gave a sigh as he knew it was useless to hide something from her.

He explained her everything. "You love him? Then why did you lock him up in your room?" Shu didn't have a proper reply for this question.

'Shu, I hate you more than anything and I wish I had never ever met you in my life!'

All those memories filled him with sorrow. "He says he hates me now but I still love him more than anything. I don't want him to leave me."

Shu felt a bit depressed as he coldly stared at his own table. He then looked back at the door and gave a deep sigh. 'I knew he wouldn't come.'

"You still think he would come?" Shu was a bit surprised as he quickly faced her. She gave a faded smile.

"You know you can't hide anything from me, Shu. I saw you cooking his breakfast in the morning and leaving him that note. I'm not saying you can't love him but after what you have done with that innocent boy, it's hard to say that he would still love you."

Shu was heartbroken. He stood up from his office chair as his hair covered him face causing his face to blacken. He walked off coldly.

Miroda felt a bit sorry for him. "Sir, I know you're heart but going to him now would be a big mistake. This might worsen the situation. It you believe that he still loves you, he'll come by himself. Forcing him is not a solution."

Shu stopped realizing the mistake he was going to make. "Don't worry, I'm just going out to take some fresh air." He said in a dim and bold voice as he walked out of the room."

'That boy is making a bit mistake. He still doesn't know the real Shu Kurenai. Shu's for the first time so obsessed for someone and he can go on any limits to get whatever he wants. The difference is that what he wants now is him and he can go insane for this. I hope this all ends soon.'

On the other hand, Valt was moving around the room as he looked at all his surroundings. "It's surely his room."

The pictures were of Shu with his families and friends. But his smile in all of them seemed so strange for Valt.

Valt could easily understand that they were all fake unlike the ones he used to see on his face when he was around him.

He concernedly looked back at the note kept on the nightstand still wondering if he should go or not.

'It's true that he did lie to me earlier but he only said that to win my trust.

 What if he's really not that bad and what if I still accept him but it's just so confusing and scaring. I never felt this way for someone before and my heart still flutters seeing him around. What if I'm tryna hide my feelings from my own self?'

To Be Continued