Ch. 3 (Finally In Love With Him)💗

Monday morning was finally there. Shu had last night, after Valt had slept, called his servant ordering him to drop him a few pairs on clothes in the morning.

Valt rubbed his eyes to wake himself completely as he saw Shu talking to someone on the door.

As soon as Shu realized that Valt had woken up, he quickly shut the door carrying the bag full of clothes back to the room.

"What is that?" Valt asked him innocently.

"Uhh... I had given some clothes for dry cleaning to the dry cleaning shop nearby so I told them to drop them over here."

Valt didn't even doubt a bit. "I know right? It's the best dry cleaning shop in the whole city."

'That was easy.' Shu thought to himself as he walked off. It was then that Valt checked the time.

"What!? It's already 8!! Rew, you should get ready fast. We need to leave in half an hour!"

Shu chuckled as he stared at Valt running here and there.

Later

Both of them quickly booked a taxi as Valt shoved a toast in Shu's mouth. "We'll have our breakfast in the office."

They both soon stood in front of the huge Compound of the BC Sol building.

Valt quickly pulled Shu's hand taking him everywhere. Others were literally mesmerized seeing such a good-looking boy.

The girls were going crazy for him but Shu tried controlling himself as he had a lot of anger issues so he tried ignoring all of them.

"Rew, meet my friends!" Valt introduced him to three of his friends Rantaro, Wakiya and Free.

Shu shook hands with all of them and they were happy to meet him too.

"Why do I feel as if I've seen you somewhere?" Wakiya thought with his hand on his chin.

Shu sweat dropped. Valt gave Wakiya a confused look.

"Uhh, Valt can you show me that place too!?" Saying this he pulled Valt's hand taking him somewhere else trying to divert his mind.

"Hey Rew, walk a bit slowly!" Shu was a bit startled as he quickly let go off his hand.

"I'm sorry." 

Valt giggled cutely as something hit his mind.

"I know who we can meet next! You'll surely love to meet our manager, Miss Kuroda."

With this, Valt pulled his hand again as Shu face palmed. 'I'm surely going to get exposed today.' He thought to himself again.

"Come in!" Kristina said as she heard a knock on the door but she was completely shocked to see Shu there.

She quickly stood up and was to run up to him when Shu signaled her to stay quiet.

"Good morning Miss Kuroda. Uhh... Excuse me for a moment; I need to go to the washroom."

Saying this, Valt quickly walked off as Shu gave a sigh of relief.

Kristina quickly bowed down to him. "Good morning Sir! What brings you here? Did Valt do something wrong? Please forgive him for that! I'm rea-"

She couldn't complete as Shu told her that it was nothing as such. He explained everything to her and told her to keep quiet in front of Valt.

Valt finally came back and introduced both of them to each other. "Good morning Miss Kuroda, pleasure to meet you."