Ch. 5 (Fragile Bonds)💔

Valt slowly stood up as he slowly walked up to the bed. He rested his back on the head board of the bed and kept his bag aside.

He curled up and hugged his knees tight wanting to cry so hard but he tried his best to control himself.

"I think I made a big mistake understanding him."

He lay down on the bed still hugging his knees tight. His little innocent heart couldn't bear the pain. He still needed an explanation for Shu.

Late At Night

Shu was finally free from all his meetings, calls and files. He quickly opened the door and shut it back slowly.

He walked up to the bed as his heart melted seeing his innocent sleeping Beauty sleeping peacefully but his face was all messed up with tears.

He did feel deeply sorry for him. He sat beside him and didn't want to wake him up but his phone began to ring which woke him up.

"Damn it..!" Valt was startled to see him there. Shu quickly switched off his phone as he looked back to face Valt.

Valt angrily glared at him. "You might be so happy right?!" Shu gave him a surprised look.

Valt moved down the bed giving him a furious look.

"The truth is that you just pretended to be my friend all this while. You hated me in the first place! You didn't think it right to tell me your real identity because you believed that I was a person who'd only be your friend for your wealth! Isn't it true?!"

Shu kept quiet as he coldly stared at the bed. Valt was heartbroken to know that whatever he had said was the truth.

He began to cry hard. "Then that's it! When you never wanted to be my friend then why have you locked me up here!!?? Let me go! I already said I don't want a friend like you!"

He yelled on top of his lungs trying his best to hold back his tears.

"That's never gonna happen." Valt was completely shocked as Shu replied in a very cold manner which made him tremble. He wasn't looking forward for such a reply.

Shu got off the bed as he got closer to him. Valt backed away until he was pinned on the wall by him.

"It's true that I didn't like you in the first place. It's true that I had never trusted you earlier. But now, I love you."

Valt's heart beat was beating faster as Shu's face was getting too close to his.

"I love you more than anything and I won't let you go anywhere away from me. Remember that you can only be mine and I'll go on any limits to get you."

Valt was left speechless. He tried to look away from him as tears were flooding uncontrollably from his eyes.

"But I never loved you." Shu made him face him again.

"But I'll make you mine~"  He brought him closer to himself by his waist throwing off his hair band breaking it into many pieces.

"You look much beautiful without it." Valt shivered as he heard those words.

Flash back

"Listen!" Valt hummed as he turned back when suddenly Shu pulled him closer to himself giving a soft peck on his lips.

"You look cuter with your hair down." "Ehh!" Valt blushed hard at the compliment and pushed him out of his room quickly shutting the door.

Flash Back ends

Shu softly pressed his lips on his soft ones kissing him passionately and deeply. Valt tried not to kiss him back but Shu forcefully made him do that.

He placed one of his hands on his hip and the other one behind his head bringing him closer to himself.

Shu soon asked for an entrance but Valt didn't allow shutting his lips hardly. This made Shu a bit mad and pushed him hard on the wall biting his lips.

Valt had no other choice left. Tears slipping down his gorgeous face as he moaned softly

After a deep kiss of a minute long, Shu finally let him go. Valt breathed heavily still crying hard as he fell on his knees.

Shu gave a sigh and was to walk off.

"Listen!!" Shu firmly stood at his place as Valt yelled out.

"Shu, I hate you more than anything and I wish I had never ever met you in my life!"

Shu was heartbroken as his hair covered his face causing it to darken.

"That wouldn't matter, Blueberry~ because one day, I'll make you fall for me but till then, you'll stay locked up into this room.

He coldly walked off leaving Valt as a crying mess.

'I'm really sorry Valt. 

I know how much it hurts when someone so close to you hides the truth from you. I know what ever I did today, hurt you a lot but it's just that I love you so much now and I can't take the risk of losing you.'

To Be Continued