Ch. 8 (Bad Romance) 🌹

"Valt it's only me. Open the door." Valt slowly opened the door as he peeped out only to find Miroda standing there with a concerned smile.

Valt wiped his tears as he let her in. Both sat on the bed as Valt looked up at her. "Valt, I can understand how you're feeling right now. Do you really hate Shu?"

Valt only stared at his lap not knowing what to say Eternally Valt knew that he still loved Shu but he felt as if he was under pressure.

He hesitantly nodded as she gave a deep sigh and faced the wall. "Then you're not safe."

Valt was a bit surprised to hear that as she continued to speak.

"Shu's an impatient boy with an arrogant attitude sometimes. He'll go on any limits to get whatever he wants and what he now wants is you. If you keep on rejecting his feelings, he'll go insane to get you and he'll keep on forcing until you except him too."

Valt was really buffled at the thought of what he was to do next. "Wh..at...do.. I.. d.o nex..t th..en?"

She looked back at him. "You both used to be so good and close friends before. What did just happen that you started hating him so much?"

Valt never gave a second thought to this. He was absolutely puzzled. His mind not at all wanted to accept his feeling for Shu.

He just wanted those feelings to be buried inside him. He felt a bit infuriated though.

"It's my choice whom I wish to love or hate. And in the first place, he was the one who lied to me. And it's all because he never trusted me. And the fact of liking him, I never loved him in the first place."

Valt tried his best to make it sound serious but eternally he very well knew what the truth was.

Miroda at last stood up as she didn't want to pressure him. "Shu's just a perfect man and you should be thankful that in a million, he chose you." Yet, I can't force you to love him back. Now the thing you have to decide is what you're gonna do next."

Saying this, she walked off.

"Wait! Is Shu still in his office?"

"He's gone out for a while. He might return in a few minutes."

'I need to bring back that note from his office. I don't think it was my mistake in the first place.' He thought to himself as he crossed his arms with a pouty face.

He got out of the room quietly while the guards were looking the other way. He rushed as he quickly entered the cabin running up to his table.

"Phew! He hasn't seen it yet." He quickly picked it up, placing it into his pocket and was to leave when he noticed two cute hairclips kept on the table.

" He quickly picked it up, placing it into his pocket and was to leave when he noticed two cute hairclips kept on the table

He stood in front of the mirror placed on the wall and fixed them on his soft blue hair. He was now looking just so adorable.

"Aww! It looks so good on me." It was then that his heart skipped at beat as he heard the door open.

"So you came up yourself." Shu didn't take his eyes off from the bluenette's adorable yet nervous face.

He walked coldly towards him as his face darkened. Valt's heart was beating faster and faster.

He tried to back away but Shu aggressively pulled him by his waist forcefully pinning him on the side wall as he brought his face really close to Valt's.

"Shu.. you're t..oo clo-" Shu didn't let him continue as he kept his finger on his soft lips.

"What did you say earlier Blueberry~? You won't ever forgive me and will always hate me. This was what you said right, blueberry~?"

Valt was becoming paler. He shut his eyes tightly as he bit his lips in nervousness. Shu softly pushed his fringes aside from his eyes.

Valt slowly opened his eyes feeling his hot breathe on his face. Those crimson eyes couldn't stop staring at those innocent hazel brown ones.

"Remember what I said earlier? I'll go on any limits to get you and you're forcing me to do that."

Valt was now feeling really frightened. He tried to get out of his grip but Shu pulled him back by his hip kissing him aggressively on his lips.

Alt tried to pull away from the kiss but soon, Shu bit his lips really hard making them start to bleed. Valt could only moan in pain.

He started to cry hard but Shu didn't let him go.

"Shu~ s..t..o..p~ i..t~" Shu slid his lips down pulling his hoodie a bit down revealing him collar bones.

"Mpph~ Sh..u pl..e..ase st..op~" Valt was still crying hard as Shu left loves bites all around his neck and collar bones.

The more Valt tried to push him away, the harder Shu bit him. Valt lastly, had no other choice rather than to bear the pain as he tried to control back his tears.

After a few minutes, Shu finally let him go. "So you'll still not forgive me blueberry~?"

Valt covered his lips as blood was still dripping from them. He was really in pain and miserably trying to hold back his tears.

"My love *sniff* for you died a long *sniff* time ago and the fact of forgiving you, what's even *sniff*the point? You'll somehow make me admit it but remember it, I hated you then, I hate you now and I'll keep on hating you."

Valt said it between his hiccups as he ran away crying uncontrollably. Shu was thunderstruck by the reply.

He came back to his senses as he realized the blunder he had just done and for that, he wouldn't ever be able to forgive himself.

To Be Continued