Deal's Off

((Y/N)'s POV)

I woke up and I felt like I was on a bed that wasn't very soft then I opened my eyes to see I was in some kind of a prison cell. I ran to the bars to look around some more and saw all the other cells were empty and I don't know if that was good or bad, but I don't want to stay and find out. I tried to think about what happened and I remember that purple eagle girl attacking me and Cosmo then knocked me out with some kind of strong smell. I think Cosmo might be here and maybe this was even the work of that guy behind the robot attack since this place looks high-tech.

(Y/N)-Cosmo, are you here?!... Someone, answer me! *echo*

There was nothing, but an echo in here and I knew nobody was here now or maybe Cosmo did come here with me and she's somewhere else, or worse... She could be getting hurt or killed. I just went back on the bed and curled up into a ball as much as I could in the corner.

(Y/N)-*Sniffle*.

(Wave's POV)

*SLAM*

Wave-WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PAYMENT?!?!?!

I slammed my hands down on the table when I saw this sorry excuse for the second half of my payment. I did not spend so much time searching villages, going against the resistance, kidnapping kids, and bringing him back here just to have a small sack of gold and a slightly more powerful engine for a tad bit more speed. Eggman was sitting on his side of the table.

Eggman-Do understand that you took your sweet time. I pay for results.

Wave-What do you call your new prisoner? I said I took the boy from some plant girl.

Eggman-I call it a prisoner that Sonic and his friends have no idea that he's here, so I have to tell them myself and that's your first deduction. Second, the wait was longer than what I expected due to your equipment. Third and final, when you brought them in, you accidentally hit a few of my censors.

Wave's mind-Yeah, "accident".

I wasn't going to take this lying down, so I stood on the table and got my hoverboard ready.

Wave-Give me what you promised or you get nothing.

Eggman-Oh, I have all I need now, so what else do you have that you won't give me?

Wave-It's not what I have... It's what I'll take!

Eggman-STOP HER!!!

I sped off and bursted threw the window to take a shortcut downstairs and bust down the front door with a boost. The halls were crawling with guards up here, but not in the dungeons where that kid was. These robots were so easy to destroy and security couldn't keep it with me, so this will be super easy. I made it to the cells and there were hundreds of them, but it looked like he was kept in the cell closest to the door and he was curled up in the corner.

 I made it to the cells and there were hundreds of them, but it looked like he was kept in the cell closest to the door and he was curled up in the corner