The Portal Home

(2 Days Later)

(Rouge's POV)

I had Bro go shopping for more food and things to help polish my baby, but as for him, he was kinda pouty that Amy and Cream were trying to pack a few more things for him after my treasures were all packed up or I traded for something even more beautiful. I was cleaning his ears and by the time we were done, I was taking him to my bathroom for a shower with him which the girls wanted to join. I don't mind that much, but what I'm gonna do to clean him comes first. Just when I flipped him over to get his other ear cleaned, brushed, and filled with peroxide to make sure all that oil was out, he was facing away from my stomach now.

(Y/N)-Why can't I go help pack my things and they can?

Rouge-You being clean takes top priority, mister. I'm not standing for even one spot to be missed and so help me if I spot a pimple on you, ever-.

(Y/N)-It's a mud bath with a face mask, and cucumbers before you pop and clean it with rubbing alcohol.

We had an incident earlier where I thought a spec of tomato sauce was accidentally splashed on his neck from when Bri poured some tomato soup for grilled cheese one time for lunch. I was fully prepared to do it and was annoyed, but sort of relieved when it just took one wipe of a napkin to clean him. Needless to say, I dragged Bri out to the shed where her room was to brutally punish her for getting my son dirty at all. It ended with her front and backside completely red after I whipped her with a plastic wire and that made her think twice about getting sloppy like that around us.

Rouge-That's right. After this, it's shower time and we're doing what we did last night. I don't care if the others are there and you can splash around in the puddles after.

(Y/N)-What?! That makes my hair feel weird though and it feels like there's sand in it!

Rouge-It's to keep pimples off your head too. You're doing it.

(Y/N)-But-.

Rouge-No buts. Unless you don't want to come with us.

(Y/N)-*Groan*... Fine.

I just smiled that he really does want to come live with me to the point I can pretend to threaten him into leaving him here to get him to do what I want. He was coming rather if he liked it or not, but it was still fun.

(Timeskip 1 Hour)

(Amy's POV)

Rouge was really stubborn on cleaning (Y/N) without us getting involved to help and she's using a special kind of shampoo and conditioner that when I put a little between my fingers it did feel sandy. It's supposed to help your skin and hair, but I can see why he doesn't like it then again, I can't say I don't want his hair to be more soft, clean of pimples, and fluffy. Cream, Cheese, and were cleaning ourselves until (Y/N) was finally done and Rouge moved on to herself while (Y/N) still looked kinda embarrassed to be in here with us, but he did splash in the few puddles in here until I grabbed his arm and got on my knees to make him lay his head on my lap.

(Y/N)-What are you doing?

Amy-Just hold still.

I just played with his hair and already could tell how much softer it was while even still wet then I could only imagine how it would be when he was dry. Just then I noticed how hard he was blushing and the others were watching, so I had 2 options. I could let him go and let him save a bit of his pride or... I stopped playing with his hair and flopped his ear a little and caressed it a little or even cupped it to play with it. His little cheeks just looked so pink and adorable, but by the time it was time to get out of the shower and dry off, we heard a doorbell. Since Bri was in her room in the shed, I don't think she heard it.