Arc 1. Chapter 2. The first battle.

Ayanokoji Pov:

After everyone got their pokemons, we were ordered to go to the battle stadium. Most people were bantering with each other and ignoring me.

"You look quite lonely, Ayanokoji-boy." Koenji came up to me and made that remark.

"I would rather stay lonely than have you as company."

I told him.

"Now now, thats is no way to act when someone as great as me is giving you my precious time."

"Then don't give me your 'precious time' which you use to give people condums as birthday gifts."

Some girls were now looking at Koenji with a disgusted look.

"Hahaha! It seems you didn't like that gift did you? I guess it was too small for you."

Koenji made another useless remark.

"If there weren't cameras here, I would've punched you already."

"Ur, N- There would no need to do that Ayanokoji-boy, after all. It would most likely be a tie like every other time. Hehe..."

Koenji said some bullshit nervously.

I ignored him for the rest of the walk.

After reaching the battle ground, I sat on a chair and kept reading my book.

"...Why am I surprised?"

Matsushita remarked after seeing my book. It's not that big...Only 177013800315177013800315 pages long.

"Sigh. Can't you be normal for once? Everyone in class already hates you. I joined you leaving just so that you wouldn't be hated alone."

"Their problem, not mine."

"Now you are starting to talk like Koenji.."

Me and Matsushita had a boring talk before she went away to make friends.

After some time, Professor oak arrived to the room.

" Hello studnets, now we will be conducting the first pokemon battles in your school. Their will be two matches. The first one will be battles in your own class, and the ones who win those get to move to the next battle. The battles against other classes."

Well, that is a problem. I can't use garchomp since I am trying to act on the same level as these fellows, but Beldum only knows take down currently.

If that is the case, then I will have to resort to-

"First match, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka vs Yamuichi. Haruki."

I walk to the white side of the stadium,(Ironic I know.) And Yamuichi moves to the red side.

"Now, are you two ready for your battle?"

"Hah! Me and trubish will destroy you!"

"Thanks for telling me the name of your pokemon, now I won't have to worry about using beldum."

He gasped for a moment, but quickly got him composure back. Muttering something about the greatest fish.

"Beldum, stand by for battle."

"Magikarp, show him your power!"

A flopping fish came out of his pokeball.

"Ah yes, Magikarp. It is widely known as the weakest pokemon of all time. Kiyotyaka-kun should have no problem defeating it."

After professor oak said those words, everyone in the hall started laughing. Even Chabashira-sensei was chuckling.