Sacrifice (Andrew's Route)

(You guys really like Andrew!  I would love to hear some requests for your ideal fantasies!! Ashley's part will be out hopefully soon! Thank you for reading!! <3 And sorry for disappearing, I'm going to have gallbladder surgery in April and that's why I haven't been active lately because I'm preparing for it, so I hope you all can bear with me! Thank you so much for the support and waiting!)

SMUT WARNING!

"I'm sure Ashley can take care of herself. She's armed after all!" You softly smiled at Andrew in an attempt to ease his anxiety about letting his sister go alone into town in the middle of the night. Ashley on the other hand, smiled brightly as she now didn't have to worry about her brother betraying the two of you, and could trust him full heartedly.

"Great! It is settled! You two stay here and I will be right back!" Andrew handed her the credit card and she made her way up the basement steps.

"Just be careful..." He muttered out, still not too keen on the idea of letting her go alone.

"When am I not?"

"When are you ever?!" 

"Hahaha! See you two later!"

You giggled at their little sibling bickering, but quickly focused your attention back on their parents. But then again, there wasn't much you both could do considering that the ritual was practically complete, aside from the missing audio but there was nothing you could do about that.

"Well...Do you want me to start the ritual, or should we wait until Ashley gets back?" You asked him.

"I think we should wait for her. She won't be long, I hope...What do you want to do for now?" He asked you, but before you can let out your mischievous response, his mother interrupted.

"Are they making you do this...?Are you going to kill us?" She asked in a disbelief tone like voice, it was immediately obvious to you that she was aiming for her last attempt to talk her way out of this grim fate with her son...given that he is the one with the most 'logical' mindset.

"Come on...Of course not (Technically anyway.)" He mouthed the last part to you so his mother wouldn't hear.

"Then what's with this witchcraft looking nonsense?!....Does Y/n have something to do with this?"

She asked, yet again looking at your direction. As much as she hates to admit it, she only put on a stern look because she was frighten by you...the weird healing shit you pulled off and the fact that you gulped down her blood...You must be some sort of witch indeed.

Andrew let out a sigh "Okay...You got us. It was just a fancy illusion she can pull off, and Ashley just wants to scare you. But just be nice and once we are done, we'll leave you alone. Alright?" 

It's hard to say whether she believes him or not...You shrugged it off since in the end it won't even matter. You reached in your back pocket for your lighter to start lighting up the candles, but found that it was missing.

"Shit...I think I dropped my lighter. You got yours on you?" You asked him to which he shook his head.

"I left it in the car. Maybe you dropped it upstairs, you had it when we came in here."

You hummed in response and made your way up the stairs, giving his mother and him privacy. In reality, you wanted to see if you and Ashley could really trust Andrew. If the worse case scenario occurs, you could just kill off their parents on your own.

You definitely trust him, but overall, you just wanted to make sure.

You had you lighter on you, but you pretended to look around for it, playing dumb and just snooping around. Making enough time to allow his mother to try and talk him out and to see what route he will take.

After a few minutes of doing absolutely nothing, you decided to quietly make your way back down the basement, to see if you can eavesdrop on their conversation.

As you did so, you over heard his mother apologizing to him for making him raise his sister. That she refused to see the worrisome signs in her behaviour and simply chose to ignore it. Along the way, hoping that you would also be a good influence for them.

She admitted that she never once thought ill of you, but the moment you met eye to eye with her the day before, she felt something off about you, you had changed for the worse in her eyes. She also blamed herself for not being attentive to who her children were befriending, and overall, she was sorry for not being a good mother who could've been there for him.

Part of you wonders if she was bullshitting or not, she seemed genuine...but it didn't sit right with you that she was practically putting all the blame on Ashley...she suffered too.

 If your math is right, while she was at your age, Andrew would've been 7 and Ashley 5...Shit! You just realized the old hag isn't old at all. The chick had them when she was 15!! You almost felt bad for doing this to them...they were really young parents after all, they couldn't have possibly know any better...

That was until you heard her trying to convince her son that it was still not too late to turn back. She starting going on about that at her husband's company they were hiring and that Andrew can start all over with them...just the three of them...

Yeah...she is so full of bullshit.

You walked all the way back down the steps, but before your presence could become known, you saw Andrew pull out his cleaver and positioned it to his mother's throat.
You walked over to look at his face, he had a stoic expression on as he inched the blade closer, drawing out a tiny bit of blood as his mother yelped in fear and utter shock.

"Well, about Ashley and Y/n..."

He started off...gosh you were so turned on right now. To think that seeing Andrew threatening someone with a knife was enough to get you all railed up.

"I wish you wouldn't talk about them that way." He whispered menacingly that it even sent chills down your spine.

His mother gulped and didn't mutter another word, in fear that if she did, it would be the end of her. Andrew took her silence as a surrender as he pulled the cleaver away and stood up to face you. He couldn't help but noticed your legs shaking and the red hue that lightly dusted on your cheeks.

"Are you okay?" He asked, as he raised his eyebrow in concern for your odd behaviour.

"I'm peachy...That was hot." You answered as a devious smirk made its way onto your lips. You walked towards him seductively as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in a passionate kiss.

It was only a matter of seconds for the raven boy to melt into it, completely giving himself up to you. You can sense the displeased glares from his parents, making you all the more aroused as you pulled yourself away to catch a breath.

"I want you~ Right now." You cooed in his ear, taking a nibble in a way to tease him. This time you want to be the one take the lead. 
You felt him shiver at your touch as a tent formed in his lower region. Your smug grin widened at the sight of it as you craved to have him inside of you.

Andrew didn't say a word as his own smirk found its way onto his face as he smashed his lips back with yours. He was still horny from hearing you earlier with his sister, and he wasn't going to waste this chance with you.

He suddenly picked you up bridal style, you didn't mind that one bit as you continued to tease him by lightly sucking and nibbling at his neck, aiming to leave your love marks all over him. You hear him moan lightly as he picked up the pace while going up the stairs.

You both eventually made it to their parent's room as he threw you down on the mattress and began to crawl his way up to you to steal yet another lustful kiss.

You gratefully accepted his tender actions, but quickly and unexpectedly pulled down on the collar of his sweater, swiftly throwing him back on the mattress and straddling yourself on top of him. You pulled away from the flustered boy's lips and raised his sweater up, slowly licking and kissing your way down until you reached the hem of his pants.

All though taken aback, Andrew remained still and allowed you to do whatever you pleased with him as either way, he knew that he would enjoy every second of this.

You teasingly started to unbutton his pants at an agonizing pace as you eyes him down like a predator would eye down it's prey. Your smile widen as he reached down to undo the buttons for you, completely losing patience as he was yearning for your touch.
Given that his parents were just down stairs unattended, you figured that it's best to do a quicky as to not leave them alone for too long.

You immediately gave in to Andrew's desires as you pulled down his pants along with his boxers, exposing his harden length. You were quick to lube it up by taking him into your mouth, slightly pumping your head up and down as you enjoyed his breathy moans like music.

His member would slightly twitch in your mouth due to your touch, he tasted just exquisite. You felt your intimates dampen as they craved for some sexual stimulation.
You gave it just that as you pulled your mouth away, and stared into his bright greens. Andrew looked at you ever so lovingly as he tousled strands of your hair in between his fingers, you kissed the tip of his member before proceeding to go on about to remove your own bottoms.

Andrew eyed your every movement in awe as he always found himself to be attracted to you more and more as time flies by.
After throwing your panties aside, you got back on top of him and positioned his tip to your soaked entrance. You allowed yourself to slowly squat down onto him until you had him completely engulfed inside you.

You both let out  loud moans at the pressure like feeling of his cock being impaled inside you. It was an absolutely heavenly sensation. After a few moments of adjusting yourself onto him, you started to bounce up and down his shaft, creating the familiar friction you both grew to enjoy.

"Andrew-" You hugged him close and moaned into his ear as the way you move on his cock brushed your g-spot. Andrew let his hands rest on your hips, he didn't hold back on making noise as he too began to gasp your name over and over again, you just felt so good around him.

You looked absolutely breath-taking to him with your parted mouth, your hitched moans and your eyes rolling to the back of your head. He lifted your top up to get an even better view of you as he took one of his hands to fondle your breasts.

It didn't take long for you to come around his length as you saw white. Your moans grew louder and your movement sloppier. Even though you had came, you still wanted to satisfy the raven boy as you continued to bounce. Andrew attempted to do his own movements but you stopped him as you wanted to be the one to top this time.

Andrew allowed to himself to lay back and relax as felt his own release closing in quickly as he covered his eyes with his hands at the immense pleasure.

"I'm going to c-" You cut his sentence short by smashing your lips onto his, he moaned into your mouth and hugged you even tighter as he will climax any second now. You pulled away from his lips and smiled down lovingly. 

"I know, love. Go ahead and finish inside me~" You panted, you didn't have to tell him twice as after a few more movements, you felt his cock twitch inside you as he released thick cum inside you.
 You felt exhausted as you pulled yourself off of him and laid next to him, desperately catching your breath.
Andrew did the same as he came down from his high and reached over to snake his arms around your body and pulling you close. You nuzzled your face in the crook of his neck and enjoyed his warm embrace.

"You're fucking amazing." He cooed in your ear and kissed your cheek.

You giggled in response and captured his lips into another tender kiss. You really loved him...you are sure of that now, there isn't anything in this world that you wouldn't do for him, you will sacrifice anything for this man...You would sacrifice everything for his love.