Mommy & Daddy Issues

Thank you for the 1k votes!!! I never expected this!! Thank you all so much!! And sorry for the MIA again, daily life is getting in the way! But I'm back with another chapter, thank you all so much!!.

(SMUT WARNING. This is Ashley's)

Your sweet kisses and breaths echoed throughout the basement walls, Ashley planned to let out all the frustration and jealousy she experienced during dinner, by reminding you that you also belonged to her. She didn't care if she was being loud or that her older brother was just up those steps in hearing range.

She's out for revenge. She needed you, right here and right now. You have no other choice but to please her.

Ashley threw off the blankets from the mattress, not once daring to pull away from your intoxicating lips. Before she could straddle herself on top of you, you felt the sudden urge to push her down on the bed and get on top yourself, roughening the kiss as you starved with passionate lust for this beautiful woman.

You found yourself reluctantly breaking away from the kiss as you trailed down her neck with your tongue, blindly unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them down.

"Oh~ And here I thought I was the eager one~"

She teased, earning a small chuckle from you as you grinned like a love-sick idiot while you pulled off her polka-dot panties.

Closing her eyes, Ashley drags her hand down her chest until it settles between her legs. Her thighs fall open and you stop breathing. Such a pretty sight.

She entices you further by stroking her clit in circular motions. She was already dripping juices on the mattress, turning you on even more as you realised you had no more patience.

You dove down to her intimate area and started eating away, a loud hitched moan broke out of her mouth as she quickly covered it with her hand to prevent anymore from escaping. The urge to taste her had taken over you as you gingerly thrusted your tongue inside her.

Whether it was the hunger or lust taking over, you weren't sure. But the gothic girl was having a difficult time concealing her voice as she allowed quiet groans of pleasure out.
You felt a knot tighten at the pit of your abdomen as your intimates begged for sexual relief, you unbuttoned your own pants and slipped your hand in, pleasuring yourself while listening to Ashley's hitched breathing.

She lifts her shirt up and started to perform quite the show as she began to fondle her own breasts.

She arches her back, her pink nipples taunting you as you felt your climax closing in rapidly. Her movements become frenzied as she draws closer to her own orgasm...you could cum just by simply watching her, but when she loudly moans your name, you nearly explode as you let your own moans escape, hardly being drowned out in her womanhood.

You felt your hand being drenched with ecstasy as Ashley moaned away at her own sexual relief, coating your face with her juice.

You pulled away, licking your lips and savoring the last bit of her cum. You smirked down at her as she catches her breath, she was quite the hot mess right now.

You smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips once more.

"Thank you for the meal~" You said once you pulled away yet again. Ashley giggled adorably as she sat up to pull up her shorts. After controlling her breathing and making herself presentable, she grabbed your hand in hers and pulled you towards the stairs.

"Considering that my mom didn't come down here to beat the living shit out of us, she must be asleep! Let's go wake up Andrew!" She cheered as you gladly followed alongside her up the stairs.
You both quietly enter the living room, it was dark but the lights from outside was enough to dimly lit the area as you and Ashley sneaked your way over the couch where her brother laid 'peacefully asleep.'